Google image Twiddilywink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google image Twiddilywink

I don't know if this is that cool or not, but when i google imaged Twiddilywink (my name), i got a bunch of Tactical Gamer stuff. Like i got my sig, my avatar, and a bunch of other people's avatars and sigs. It keeps going on page 2 as well. I even think i see Eroak's avatar!

As i said, i don't know if it is that cool, but there really must have never been anything of Twiddilywink before me.

Re: Google image Twiddilywink

lol, me too. i did a few searches from other tg members and the same happens. how bizarre

Comment

I just did one for BlindGam3r, and i comes up with my xFire page, youtube page and imageshack page all on the first search page lol, although no images on me, but sigs for some other people on this site.

Sweet

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Doesnt work for me :( Im not special enough I believe

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Hmm... i have a TON of stuff as well. And came across this video called :Spend and afternoon with Joe. Posted by Creepin on youtube. Just a small test video for him to test on Vegas Pro. But still quite funny to see all my shiznat on the interweb, as well as many other 69th membrs. :)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I see a couple of my avatars. Weird what other stuff turns up, though. Most of it totally unrelated to me.

http://images.google.com/images?q=scratchmonkey
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I get my avatar, random pictures fo pepole and this: http://jamesterror.net/

Guess I'm english now.

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

I get the character in my sign :P

Also there was some diaper brand called Mixa somewhere >.<

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement