Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TG Community

Hey guys,

I was hangin` 10 on the internet when I came across this site. The name caught my eye; "Tactical Gamer". As a fan of the COD series, BF series and R6 series, tactical gaming has also been my type of play. For COD4, my clan was part of a league called Realism1, which was as tactical as I could get with that game. The use of TeamSpeak with SITREP and CONTACT reports give me a wonderful feeling, as I enjoy it out on the field with my RT-5121/U radio. :p

I haven't touched BF2 for a long long time, almost a year now. But upon visiting these forums I plan on re-installing (or re-buying if I don't find the discs...) BF2 (and installing the wonderful tactical mods) and start playing again.

Maybe I should introduce myself too while I'm at it. I have recently signed up and swore an oath to the Queen to serve my country. I am currently on a BMQ/SQ course with the 32 CBG Battle School. I enjoy "tactical" paintballing (an example would be this field near where I live: c-q-b.ca) and I love the different militaries that are in this world.

I love my country, I love my organisation, and I will surely love this site. :)

Project Reality: |TG| Dragyns
    TG Supporting Member, and Serving Canadian Armed Forces Member
    Canadian Forces Land Force Command - "Vigilamus Pro Te" We Stand on Guard for Thee

Re: Hello TG Community

I salute you

||||
    |TG-E49|Rough Sex Bomb

Comment

I am familiar with Realism1.
      You may want to look into CoD4 Server 2 here at TG.
      TR is not exactly what we play but it's pretty close on server 2.
      Comms are not as familiar as in a clan but that's to be expected.
      None the less gameplay and comms are very good.

Comment

And one more canadian finds a new home. Welcome. Looking forward seeing you on our PR server.

Also, if you have a few bucks laying around and like military sims, I suggest you get Armed Assault, its a great bang for the few bucks (you can get it dirt cheap through ebay or sometimes amazon).

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

or if your just after a realistic game but doesn't take as long as armed assault then the project reality mod for Bf2 may be just what your looking for :)

Comment

Run while you still can. Tactical Gamer is actually a front for a community of human-devouring vampires. They use this forum to data-mine your address so they can visit you in the middle of the night and EAT YOU!

Comment

Welcome to TG. PR sounds like the place for you!

Comment

You guys still swear to the Queen? Awesome, I like that! I knew you do, but to hear someone say it with Pride is a nice thing! And welcome to TG mate!

Comment

welcome to TG mate..
                  If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Yay we've lured yet another innocent victim!! ;)
                    |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Thank you all!

And to answer Jeepo's question, we have an option; we can either swear or pledge.

I swore my allegiance.

Canadian Forces Land Force Command - "Vigilamus Pro Te" We Stand on Guard for Thee

Comment

Oh and I will definitely look into ArmA or even ArmA 2 when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by C7A1 View Post
                          Hey guys,

I was hangin` 10 on the internet when I came across this site. The name caught my eye; "Tactical Gamer". As a fan of the COD series, BF series and R6 series, tactical gaming has also been my type of play. For COD4, my clan was part of a league called Realism1, which was as tactical as I could get with that game. The use of TeamSpeak with SITREP and CONTACT reports give me a wonderful feeling, as I enjoy it out on the field with my RT-5121/U radio. :p

I haven't touched BF2 for a long long time, almost a year now. But upon visiting these forums I plan on re-installing (or re-buying if I don't find the discs...) BF2 (and installing the wonderful tactical mods) and start playing again.

Maybe I should introduce myself too while I'm at it. I have recently signed up and swore an oath to the Queen to serve my country. I am currently on a BMQ/SQ course with the 32 CBG Battle School. I enjoy "tactical" paintballing (an example would be this field near where I live: c-q-b.ca) and I love the different militaries that are in this world.

I love my country, I love my organisation, and I will surely love this site. :)
                          Did i just see your from canda?
                          W00t w00t
                          Welcome i been with TG as a friend for a long time with Cod4 and BF2PR

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                            Run while you still can. Tactical Gamer is actually a front for a community of human-devouring vampires. They use this forum to data-mine your address so they can visit you in the middle of the night and EAT YOU!
                            Oh..so it was the whole TG community hiding under my bed last night? pretty wicked awesome. you guys should've told me.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

Now, I've just found my 2142 (an XFire gift :p)... I want to be set up with that as soon as possible with TG!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X