Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself...

Hi,

I just stumbled accross this site five minutes ago and right now I'm pinching myself to check if it's real! A site for mature gamers who like tactical games? I'm not alone! lol
    Fanbloodytastic I say.

I registered partly to get some advice on GRAW2 (I'll head over to the GRAW forum for that in a minute) but first I just had to say hello... so, hello. :)

Re: Introducing myself...

Welcome make yourself at home. I'm more of a newbie myself again, been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by onelifecrisis View Post
      Hi,

I just stumbled accross this site five minutes ago and right now I'm pinching myself to check if it's real! A site for mature gamers who like tactical games? I'm not alone! lol
      Fanbloodytastic I say.

I registered partly to get some advice on GRAW2 (I'll head over to the GRAW forum for that in a minute) but first I just had to say hello... so, hello. :)
      It's real! Welcome aboard, and PM me if you have any questions as I am new myself. Most of the stickies are quite informative though.

Cheers,
      RT

Comment

Welcome to TG. Make your self at home, put your feet up.

Check out the other games too, great community!

Comment

I've been reading the "essential reading" (there's quite a lot of it) and it mentions TG servers. So, this site hosts games? Which games are active at the moment?

Comment

I've been reading the "essential reading" (there's quite a lot of it) and it mentions TG servers. So, this site hosts games? Which games are active at the moment?
            We have scores of servers running on high-end hardware. Many of the games you see below (with a few exceptions) are active and have at least 1 corresponding TG server.

In terms of GRAW, our server is listed as TacticalGamer.com – GRAW SRV1 on the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueTheory View Post
              We have scores of servers running on high-end hardware. Many of the games you see below (with a few exceptions) are active and have at least 1 corresponding TG server.

In terms of GRAW, our server is listed as TacticalGamer.com – GRAW SRV1 on the browser.
              That's great news. One of the other forums I'm looking at has a thread which says "don't buy GRAW2 on Steam" because it doesn't work with the TG server. Is that right?

Comment

That's great news. One of the other forums I'm looking at has a thread which says "don't buy GRAW2 on Steam" because it doesn't work with the TG server. Is that right?
                That specific problem appears to be due to the fact that the TG server is running custom content for GRAW2. I don't play it myself though, so I can't go into much more detail for you unfortunately.

Comment

That problem has been solved by Steam. The current GRAW2 Steam version works with the TG server.

This link should give you a quick overview on which TG servers are running.

Welcome to TG!
                  former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Welcome!

POE2 Developer

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the link (very useful site!)

Comment

Hi,

Fanbloodytastic I say.
                        I'm still pinching myself...it begins to hurt after about 5 hours =P

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

From now on, i tell you, you will never look back.

Welcome aboard.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

Welcome to TG! Remember, plunder before you burn, throw the grenade not the pin, pointy end goes in the other man.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X