im new and have an unanswered question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new and have an unanswered question

alright i am new to the tactical gamer community and i would like to ask question.

Is there a monthly fee for playing battlefield 2 and 2142 online and if so how much each month?

the computer i am using right now is not very good and cannot handle the above games or anygames i try to play on it so i will be getting a new computer soon so i can start playing those two games online instead of playing boring matches with computers. i do have xbox live and the games i mostly play on it are team fortress 2, battlefield 2, and halo 3. if your interested in playing some of those games with me then send me a friend request, my gamertag is REV EFFECT. i really want to try this stuff out cause i am tired of jumping into random rooms with guys acting like idiots and 6 year olds who dont have the maturity to stop teamkilling and yelling into their mics like a 6 year old would.

Re: im new and have an unanswered question

No monthly fees for either game as far as I'm aware. If you're referring more specifically to playing here on TG servers... there is also no required fee. You can of course help "donate" by becoming a supporting member.
    "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Effect View Post
      alright i am new to the tactical gamer community and i would like to ask question.

Is there a monthly fee for playing battlefield 2 and 2142 online and if so how much each month?

the computer i am using right now is not very good and cannot handle the above games or anygames i try to play on it so i will be getting a new computer soon so i can start playing those two games online instead of playing boring matches with computers. i do have xbox live and the games i mostly play on it are team fortress 2, battlefield 2, and halo 3. if your interested in playing some of those games with me then send me a friend request, my gamertag is REV EFFECT. i really want to try this stuff out cause i am tired of jumping into random rooms with guys acting like idiots and 6 year olds who dont have the maturity to stop teamkilling and yelling into their mics like a 6 year old would.
      There's no fee beyond the purchase price. Also...if you're looking for a really solid overall gaming experience you're at the right place;)

Comment

Ahh. Come on guys no is our chance to get ONE ZILLION DOLLARS.

The above posts sum it up. No Zillion dollars just come and play.

Sarcoma
        Sarcoma.

Comment

You can become a supporting member, which being a supporting member you can get into a full server that has the reserved slots. No waiting for somebody to leave the server and sitting there refreshing constantly to see when that happens. TG usually has full servers, one reason why I play in the wee hours of the morning, when normal people are sleeping.
          But there is no fee to play.

Comment

These guys have it right in their answers, but heres some specifics:
            Battlefield 2 for $7.99 USD on Amazon
            Battlefield 2142 for 19.55 (or less) from Amazon

Both of the above games are free to play online after you buy them. The BF2 mods (Project Reality and Point of Existence 2) that TG hosts are also both free to download and play. We dont charge anything to play on our servers, but unless you're a supporting member, you do run the risk of occasionally being disconnected for someone who is if the server you're playing on is full.

If you're interested in Supporting Memberships, you can get one right here at the cost of $8.95 USD per month or $80.00 USD for a whole year. The supporting membership gives you a whole host of goodies at TG, including reserved slots on all games that TG hosts, access to members-only forums, special bonuses that are occasionally offered to supporting members, priority sign-ups for TG-hosted events like scrimmages and matches, as well as a bunch of other stuff that I'm not going to rattle off.

Combine all that with the fact that you're supporting the best gaming community on or off the internet and you've got it made!

Hope that answers your questions. If you have anything else you'd like to know, feel free to PM me, which can be done by clicking on my name on the left.

Comment

thx for the info and sure i will become a supporting member as soon as i can find another job. the game stop i was working at was closed down but im trying to get into the one that is in the mall right across the street from the old one. lol people rarely came to the old one so i would just sit there playing demos and my psp all day but now its gone.

Comment

Wasn't there a video around here about how to sell games to women? You should watch that in case you get hired by another game store. ;)
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                  Wasn't there a video around here about how to sell games to women? You should watch that in case you get hired by another game store. ;)
                  lol i'll be sure to check it out, thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X