This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for no reason

Today i was kicked for no reason from the server. I'm a little mad since I'm a member of TG and there were other people who were not TG that the admin could have kicked for non paying members. Any help would be appreciated
    lTG-Irrl Argetnar
    If you hear the chatter of my Vossaraptor you're already dead.
    "Squad attack Tollhouse!" Experiment626
    "Cookies?" Argetnar
    "Yes bring your cookies too!" Experiment626
    sigpic

Re: Kicked for no reason

well what server and read the SOPS for that game im sure its there....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Argetnar View Post
      Today i was kicked for no reason from the server. I'm a little mad since I'm a member of TG and there were other people who were not TG that the admin could have kicked for non paying members. Any help would be appreciated
      The system is automated. Admins do not kick non-supporting members selectively.

Wearing TG tags does not exempt you from the Supporting Member kick.
      In Order to Dance

Comment

This is for BF2PR but it has some general information.

Assuming you didn't break any rules, you were most likely pushed out for a SM. Why you in particular? The script selects the longest playing non-supporting member for the active session.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicalHarm View Post
          The system is automated. Admins do not kick non-supporting members selectively.

Wearing TG tags does not exempt you from the Supporting Member kick.
          As he said.

You can wear the |TG| tag all you want, but if you havent paid for a supporting membership, then the system cannot tell the difference. If it was only about wearing the tag, there would be no SM and no reserved slot. Heck, the server would always be filled with random wearing the |TG| tag just not to get kicked. It's all about commitment.

The privilege a supporting (paying) |TG| member has is a reserved slot, thing a non-supporting |TG| member doesnt have.

I hope it helped your question.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

I'm probably just misinterpreting the tone this thread is starting to take, however I'd just like to say it's important we impress upon any visitors reading that TG values the commitment and support of all its members, regular or supporting!

Comment

Originally posted by RogueTheory View Post
              I'm probably just misinterpreting the tone this thread is starting to take, however I'd just like to say it's important we impress upon any visitors reading that TG values the commitment and support of all its members, regular or supporting!
              Im am / was not trying to sound harsh or anything and I'd like to make this clear :p
              I was just puting some more details to what was posted above. Last thing I want it to scare people away from TG ;)

I just wanted to make it clear, because as far as I remember, back when I joined TG (which is a couple years ago on PR), I was also wondering how the reserved slot system actually worked and what was the benifit of being both an SM and non-SM alike.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

maybe its some server problem mate.. just cool your head...
                If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

This thread is starting to trip all over itself... I think all that needed to be said... has been.
                  Dizlor

Comment

This is clearly a travesty of justice, Argetnar! The Server Admins have gone too far! I shall write to my congressman to correct this, along with the Supreme Court of the United States.

Comment

Argetnar, you've received some great guidance here. PM me or an admin from the game you were playing if you still have any questions!

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                      This thread is starting to trip all over itself... I think all that needed to be said... has been.
                      Heh.... Evidently, Gillespie disagrees. I, do not, however, so I declare this thread officially closed.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X