counter strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counter strike

is counter strike like bf2142 minus the future type stuff. i like squad play or team play or what.

Re: counter strike

CS and CSS is a completely different ball game from 2142.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ke+source&aq=f

POE2 Developer

Comment

Both have talking teamwork, but other than that they are very different. But the TG CSS server is awesome. If you like BF2142 and the teamwork there, you'll probably enjoy CSS too. ;)

Comment

I think you die much faster in CS:S. ;)

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
            I think you die much faster in CS:S. ;)
            and much less often as well...
            Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by <BW> playlosers View Post
              is counter strike like bf2142 minus the future type stuff. i like squad play or team play or what.
              Apples and oranges imo.

For one thing, the maps on CS are a fraction of the size of a BF2142 map, so the range at which you engage enemies is usually significantly closer. I find that twitch is a much bigger factor as a result, and teamwork in the form of tightly knit squadplay is crucial.

BF2142 is equally fast paced but on a larger scale - and the multiple kits that allow for roles such as medic and support open up a number of avenues for teamwork contribution that do not exist in CS.

Having said all this, it would be wrong to say CS is just simply BF2142 with less bells and whistles. It's strategically rich, and is extremely demanding in terms of twitch reflexes and precision if you want to be competitive. Play 1 round and I guarantee you will know what i mean:)

Comment

Right. They're two COMPLETELY different games. I ended up playing more CS:S simply because my computer runs it way better, and I LOVE the close knit squad play. However the BF series is near and dear to my heart. I love the huge maps and variety of gameplay. Honestly, I can not say one is better than the other. They both rock. So umm....play both. :)
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                  and much less often as well...
                  Speak for yourself. I get tagged so fast in CSS...

Comment

Lol, I think I'm running the Insta-die mod whenever I play CSS.
                    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X