X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone in this board,
    my name is Markus and I'm from Germany, and intressted in cs, programming, soccer and basketball.

So how did I come to this page?
    I'm right know as exchange Student in Kentucky and really like America and the people over here as well as school and most other things, so I was searching for a community in which I can participe after school and especially talk to them over teamspeak, so I started to search at google.com and here I am.

Please don't mind it if there are some mistakes in my messages, I appreciate every correction but please don't blame me just because of my bad english, and because I'm from Germany.

If you want to know something about Germany or Europe feel free to ask for it and I will try to answer it.

Hope you're all doing fine,

Cya
    Markus

WOW, welcome to Tactical Gamer.....i'm Roger the Nightfire, but once in awhile, you can call me James Bond. ;)

Comment

Willkommen Kworth!!!

It's always good to have new members from overseas. You'll find that the people here at TG are always a fun and outgoing crowd. Plus, while we may be located in the United States, we're not strictly a American community. We have members hailing from as close as Canada to as far as Australia. Not to be missed, we have a sizable contingient from the UK.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy yourself here...

-Spectre (Sean Kaldahl)

Comment

Willkommen!
        I studied philosophy for a year in Marburg.
        Not that that matters a lot, but I felt like sharing. :)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Thank you for your answers

Nightfire:
          WOW, welcome to Tactical Gamer.....i'm Roger the Nightfire, but once in awhile, you can call me James Bond.
          Hrhr, and I'm Dr. Q :D

Spectre:
          Welcomen Kworth!!!

It's always good to have new members from overseas. You'll find that the people here at TG are always a fun and outgoing crowd. Plus, while we may be located in the United States, we're not strictly a American community. We have members hailing from as close as Canada to as far as Australia. Not to be missed, we have a sizable contingient from the UK.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy yourself here...
          Thank you for the infos, I also look forward to meet you on teamspeak :o

Willkommen!
          I studied philosophy for a year in Marburg.
          Not that that matters a lot, but I felt like sharing.
          So did you like it over there?

Comment

Always a pleasure to meet a new and pleasant person. Welcome. :)

Wyzcrak
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

welcome abaord sir...

public servers are open to all, drop a line in here, and we'll jump in gladly ;)

Comment

Welcome. Nice to see new players. :)

ps: Don't feed the wyzcrak's :
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Have a seat... stay a while!
                  I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                  --Douglas Adams

Comment

stay awhile and listen...............

my grandfather grew up in germany, left right before the war started. Being 50% german i've always wanted to go see it, perhaps during october fest. Tell me what i should go see if i do go over there.
                    And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Kworth, it's a pleasure to have you here. This is a great place to make your home....a lot of great people here.

Willkommen! :D:D:D

Comment

Howdy, Im Juggernaut Welcome to TG as you can tell we have a lot of games and if you want to try any out downlad them and drop us a line in that games thread and we will be happy to help you get started.

Juggy

Comment

Hey Kworth! It was nice to meet you on Teamspeak last night. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Comment

Hey, hey! Welcome. You seem to have English down better than a lot of Americans. :)
                            [volun]

Comment

Welcome to TG Kworth!

:)
                              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse