Gears Of War 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears Of War 2

Hello fellow Tactical Gamers, I am just proposing that we add the game Gears Of War 2 to the game list and make a kick ass clan. It would be fun taking on the other enemy GOW2 clans through xbox live or playing together on insane mode on hard trying to get to level 50. It would sure as hek beat playing with those other noobs! Wondering what everyone else thinks.

Krunch

Re: Gears Of War 2

Originally posted by Krunch View Post
    Hello fellow Tactical Gamers, I am just proposing that we add the game Gears Of War 2 to the game list and make a kick ass clan. It would be fun taking on the other enemy GOW2 clans through xbox live or playing together on insane mode on hard trying to get to level 50. It would sure as hek beat playing with those other noobs! Wondering what everyone else thinks.

Krunch
    Unfortunatly I think this would bring unwanted traffic. Imagen Halo players in Amra....
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Wouldn't we just ban them? surely it can be controlled.

Comment

True, but you can't ban for incompitnace. Is it considered a tactical game?
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
          Unfortunatly I think this would bring unwanted traffic. Imagen Halo players in Amra....
          If we can handle Counterstrike we can handle em all;)

Comment

True, but you can't ban for incompitnace. Is it considered a tactical game?
            This game isnt necessary known as tactical, but there are elements within the gameplay. However it can be played tactically, and if done correctly is mad fun because co-operation kicks everyone elses ass. Everyone loves winning. :) There is also a mode called horde, where you fend off waves of enemies together, your enemies grow stronger every 10 waves, and every wave adds a new type of enemy, another mode that can be extremely fun to play and 50 on insane mode :).

Comment

either way Halo and GoW2 are both great game and you can gain a lot of fun with tactics..
              If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by RogueTheory View Post
                If we can handle Counterstrike we can handle em all;)

Well put, there is nothing more untactical and incompitant than your average CSS player.
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Unfortunatly I think this would bring unwanted traffic. Imagen Halo players in ArmA....
                  *shivers*

Also to the OP:
                  You might want to check in there: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-360-forums/
                  Maybe we dont have a dedicated sub-forum to the game itself but im pretty sure you can get in touch with some |TG| GoW2 players and get something rolling, just like they did in the PS3 forum with SOCOM.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

Right now I'm playing GoW2 more than anything else with the wifey (you read that right). At first she only wanted to play Horde but since about the beginning of January we play pretty much anything. Frankly she's not bad either.
                    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X