Dangerous Waters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous Waters

Badger sent me an e-mail today with a link to this new game. It looks like it could be a really interesting combat sim. I'm going to download the demo tonight and check it out.

http://www.battlefront.com/products/dw/index.html

S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters will be the first title of its kind, allowing you total control over multiple air, surface, and submarine platforms in a modern-day naval environment! The game allows you to focus your attention and to take direct control of individual crew stations and also plan and execute combined arms naval strategies from a top-down 'Commanders Eye' perspective.

S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters allows you control of over 10 of the world's most potent naval units out of a total of more than 270 civilian and military surface, submarine and air units included in the game.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Dangerous Waters

there's a review of it up on simhq.

Comment

It looks terribly complicated. That could be a good thing if the action is varied enough. Let us know what you think!
      New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
        It looks terribly complicated. That could be a good thing if the action is varied enough. Let us know what you think!

It's not too bad. I own subcommand, the prequel to this sim, and just doing the training missions a few times you pick up quickly how to use the sonar and TMA to plot a firing solution. Alot of good people over at www.subsim.com tons of modders and hardcore naval sim enthusiasts who would probably join the TG ranks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X