April Fool's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool's

You know someone's gonna get you eventually today. Post pranks you've pulled or been victimized by:row__642:

Re: April Fool's

Some guy posted a thread announcing April Fools Day on March 31.

Does that count?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

On that note, I believe we all have to quit because Apophis is using all the SM money for hookers and blow. Oh wait, someone already used that one. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
        Some guy posted a thread announcing April Fools Day on March 31.

Does that count?
        Lmao! CDT to EDT ftl!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          On that note, I believe we all have to quit because Apophis is using all the SM money for hookers and blow. Oh wait, someone already used that one. :D
          Sad Truth's don't count as pranks...

(Lucky bastage Apo..)
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

My grandparents died today.

On a sidenote, the local newspaper has a joke every year. This year it was about Amish people giving free carrots next to the river that runs through the city. I can't wait for tomorrow's newspaper to see how many people went there.

EDIT: I lol'd http://www.ponyjam.com/
            Last edited by JamesTerror; 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM.

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

http://www.inhislikeness.com/
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Why limit yourself to one day a year. Go to MIT and enjoy pranks all year 'round:

http://hacks.mit.edu/

Here's one that was done by a 3rd party to both Harvard and MIT, to evaluate which school had the better sense of humor:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/harvard-vs-mit/
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

My triple-threat: Give a person laxatives, then saran-wrap the toilet. Then spray WD-40 on the seat.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Watch your ass out there...

Comment

I think there may have been one or two around these very forums....
                      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

My wife told me she was pregnant.

IT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!
                        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post

IT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!
                          Well, that's not as bad as one of my friends ex girlfriends saying that to him. I think he was about to have a heart attack, at the nice old age of 20.

Comment

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide.../645-Halo-Wars

The Zero Punctuation review is done by a different person trying to imitate Yahtzee....

after a while, Yahtzee actually comes in and takes back over...

LOL
                            after the credits are over, there is a short thing where the little black monster things make fun of him.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post

IT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!
                              I would have been upset because we WANT another baby. So if it was a joke, I'd have been upset.
                              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...