Google does it again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google does it again!

Those folks over at Google are truly the brightest minds we have on the planet. They've just unveiled their new AI, called CADIE.

Three cheers for Google!
    BF 2142:|TG| Birdman10113
    CoD4: |TG|Birdman

Let's put the badges here...

Re: Google does it again!

Originally posted by Birdman1011395 View Post
    Those folks over at Google are truly the brightest minds we have on the planet. They've just unveiled their new AI, called CADIE.

Three cheers for Google!
    I knew the Pandas were behind this.

Comment

The end is coming...

POE2 Developer

Comment

It doesn't make coffee for ya....so it's kinda irrelevant at this time..

And it would be nice if they put User Definable Folders in GMAIL.. I mean we can see everything with Google Earth... but I can't filter an email into a folder by a rule with a 5 Year old email system?? It ain't beta anymore folks..!

Wow.. This is an "April Fools" joke.. I looked at the title..didn't understand it..and then went away.. Should have had something a big more "catchy" for the common man.. Like "Paris Hilton Caught with Man Goat.....AGAIN!
        "
        Last edited by peardog; 04-01-2009, 10:24 AM.
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Theres also street view for Britain now! YAY more pointless hours wasted on random Google pages!

Comment

I like CADIE's blogspot name:

http://cadiesingularity.blogspot.com/

For those unfamiliar with the reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

I, for one, welcome our new panda overlord.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              It doesn't make coffee for ya....so it's kinda irrelevant at this time..

And it would be nice if they put User Definable Folders in GMAIL.. I mean we can see everything with Google Earth... but I can't filter an email into a folder by a rule with a 5 Year old email system?? It ain't beta anymore folks..!

Wow.. This is an "April Fools" joke.. I looked at the title..didn't understand it..and then went away.. Should have had something a big more "catchy" for the common man.. Like "Paris Hilton Caught with Man Goat.....AGAIN!
              "
              Filtering to user defined folders? That sounds like applying labels to mail when creating a filter.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
                Filtering to user defined folders? That sounds like applying labels to mail when creating a filter.
                Yeah, someone tried to tell me that it just wasn't the same thing, even though you can organize it EXACTLY the same way.... I don't get it...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X