Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Local TG'ers want to help me out with uploading video to youtube?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Local TG'ers want to help me out with uploading video to youtube?

Wasn't sure if this belongs in the Hardware forum of TG. I recently got a dvd of my brother's wedding from last June and after watching it last night, and seeing that the best man speeches (myself and my brother's best friend from nursery school) are available to be viewed sperately, on the dvd I got the idea of maybe uploading them to youtube, however I don't know how to do this, and unfortuneately my computer at home doesn't have a DVD player. So right now i am at odds at how this can be accomplished.

I live in the Southern NY area (notice my location setting of my avatar) and I was wondering if there are any local TG'ers in the area who know how to do this, and if I can send the dvd (i will gladly pay for the fees to send it to you, and for you to send it back to me), and if you can send me the video/maybe even upload it to my account........anyways. Please PM me if you are local, or not that far away and are willing to help a fellow TG'er out.

Please feel to PM me.........Thanks
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Any Local TG'ers want to help me out with uploading video to youtube?

Just plaing the devil's advocate here, but wouldn't it be simpler and faster to get a DVD drive? Those things are pretty cheap nowadays, and the installation couldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Comment

Re: Any Local TG'ers want to help me out with uploading video to youtube?

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
      Just plaing the devil's advocate here, but wouldn't it be simpler and faster to get a DVD drive? Those things are pretty cheap nowadays, and the installation couldn't take more than 10 minutes.
      True, however the computer I am using currently while I am living at home is my parents, and well, i need to get more memory before I get a dvd drive, and that isn't happening anytime soon, and with april 15th approaching fast, i don't have any leeway of spending any money until a few months after april 15th......so that's is why i am in this proverbial pickle.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...