Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright Heres the deal

Fellow TGer's,

I come to you for some assistance. I work for a major resturaunt chain and we are holding a in company contest to sign people up for our "coupon" club. The restaurant chain i work for is Ruby Tuesday and signing up for this club is free of course and you get a coupon for buy one entree get one free, a free burger on your birthday and other coupon offers when they come out. Now I know some of you may like or even dislike the chain and I understand that and I know some of you may have not even heard of them. I ask that you assist me with this as fellow TGer's because if I win this part of the contest I shall recieve a $500 gift card to BestBuy. For those that have never tried RubyTuesday this is a good opp. to give it a try and give an opinion. I have worked for them for 9 years and have enjoyed every moment of it.

As for the sign ups here is how it works, all I need from you guys is a working email address and your name. This is the same process done in the resturaunts, we have forms that everyone fills out with their email and name and we enter it into the computer to the home office and the acceptance email is sent out.

No emails are shared, given out to anyone or any other company or anything this is a strict inhouse thing that is solely used by and for RubyTuesday Guests.

For those that dont know about RT go here www.RubyTuesday.com

Now If you want to post that information here on this thread that is up to you, but for privacy I would prefer you to PM me the info if you wish to sign up. If you have any questions I will gladly help and I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if you wish to help I am most greatful to you. :)

HardCa$h

Re: Alright Heres the deal

pm sent :)

Comment

sent!
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Mmm I could go for a triple prime burger...

Comment

Ruby Tuesdays is awesome, love the food, but the prices are a bit steep for me to be eating it casually. Blackberry tea for the win.

Comment

Ruby Tuesdays is awesome, love the food, but the prices are a bit steep for me to be eating it casually. Blackberry tea for the win.
            Thats why you should sign up for this, for the buy one get one free coupon you get just for signing up. Also we have multiple coupons that come out and discounts. Overall we offer a really great value especially compared to other chains.

HardCa$h

Comment

PM sent!

and yes.. Blackberry Tea FTW!
              Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by HardCa$h View Post
                Thats why you should sign up for this, for the buy one get one free coupon you get just for signing up. Also we have multiple coupons that come out and discounts. Overall we offer a really great value especially compared to other chains.
                Oh I planned on it, just didn't get to it earlier. PM sent. :)

Comment

pm sent. very good restaurant. The wife and I went to one last year the service wasnt bad just slow, after 30 minutes the manager came out and told us we had waited to long and our tab was covered. I dint ask once or even mention it to anyone. We just sat there and talked. I will go back to that restaurant.
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

PM sent. I took my girlfriend out to RubyTuesday once and found it a simplistic yet classy American restaurant. Much more preferable over eating near the families with six kids who dump into Applebee's.

Comment

a free burger? I'm in!

Comment

Awww, the Ruby Tuesdays near me moved. :(

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

There are any locations within 50 miles of where I live :(

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

PM sent
                              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse