PS3 Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Players

I doubt many people are looking in the forum anymore so I thought I may aswell do some sort of bump here in the General Discussion Forums.

Just wondering if this turns out to be the type of game it says it can be, would it be possible for us to get at least some sort of PS3 contingent playing regularly enough to warrant a forum, etc?

Mainly posing this question to the TG administration, but does anyone foresee a consolised branch of TG? That all does depend on interest of course, but assuming we get a decent amount, would it be possible?
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Re: PS3 Players

I was thinking of this as well. But I don't think we have enough people to warrant a console branch of TG, plus most people who play online MP on the console are not very TG friendly...

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
      I was thinking of this as well. But I don't think we have enough people to warrant a console branch of TG,
      I thought so too, but no harm in asking, since you may unexpectedly pull some people unexpectedly out of the woodwork.

plus most people who play online MP on the console are not very TG friendly...
      Screw em. The TG Way has always been a minority among a sea of smacktards, griefers and "ub3r-1377-d00dz" but that doesn't mean we should give up and submit to that. Even if it's just me and one other guy playing, together we're gonna have more laughs and achieve more than any individual on the battlefield. And you can play that way whether you have 2 or 200 people on a server.

Comment

i think most of the guys are busy playing pc games..
        If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

I'm sure that anyone with a PS3 can find some time to play this game if it's good enough to meet TG standards of being able to be played tactically.

By the way, I'm not suggesting everyone at TG by a PS3, this is just me gauging interest in a possibly awesome future PS3 game that is emphasising massive multiplayer battles and utilising teamwork to achieve goals.

If this was a future PC game I know there would be at least a little interest at TG, and I'm just wondering if we might at least get some support for this at TG.
          Last edited by SharinganTH1422; 04-18-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

plus most people who play online MP on the console are not very TG friendly...
            Man did you say a mouthful there. The PS3 online community is the most rotten bunch of scumbags you will ever meet. The End. I have had people message me back saying they will hunt me down and kill no less, after I simply said GG. lol
            |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X