Best ATV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ATV

Its coming close to the time where I am gonna buy my ATV. I want something sporty not heavy duty. I really want a Yamaha Banshee cause my friend has one that I used to ride all the time and its hella fast. Any suggestions?

Re: Best ATV

I don't like the word "Hella"......
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I have owned alot of quads in my time. I am avid sport quad rider and I am pretty knowledgeable of them. I don't suggest a Banshee if you are a new comer. They are 2-stroked and VERY fast. Don't be surprised if you end up on your butt once you hit that power-band. But if you are experienced, then get one. But be mindful that they aren't the most reliable quad out there. Be prepared to replace several popped pistons. Also, be advised that since it is 2-stroke, you need to mix oil for it. Banshees are not very good track and trail machines...they are mainly used in sand dunes.

Now if I were to recommend a quad, it would have to be a 450. Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawi, etc, etc, all have them and each one has their own pros and cons. I suggest you do your homework on all of them and choose the one that is right for you. I personally like my Honda 450r. I have alot of engine work done to it and it rips.

"Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Dirt, that would be better if you took away two wheels! :D
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse