Dear Wyzcrak...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Wyzcrak...

...please delete some of your PMs so the rest of the world can contact you!!

I know you're popular with the boys, but sheesh, make room for me too.. This is the 3rd time I've encountered a full inbox when writing to you.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Dear Wyzcrak...

In case anyone hasn't noticed, you can archive your PMs locally before deleting them. It's very simple.

Comment

asking him to marry you again tempus? I told you he's mine first bitch!

Comment

Whoa!!

Maybe the quota for pm's for supporters should be bumped up, yet another reason to become one!!
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Apophis already bumped my quota once upon a time, as I daily perform administrative TG tasks which often require me to communicate with many folks.

I cleaned (and archived, as Cold mentioned) my PMs just a few weeks ago, and I've sent and received 250 PMs in that time. Very few have been personal, really.. they're pretty much all having to do with running this place. Kinda makes me wonder how many PMs go through Apophis' inbox, for crying out loud.

I'll have it cleared out in the next five minutes, Tempus. Sorry about that.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

...does that explain why i don't get my PMs responded like 3/4 of the time?!?!?! :(

but oh well, you're wyzcrak and i'll pardon you...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X