Sig Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Problems

Alright I'm having trouble uploading a custom signature I just made. I made sure to adjust the dimensions to 468x100 like the it says and the size is below the 48.8 kb mark. For some reason though it doesn't show up in my posts.

I uploaded it straight from my computer and it does show the sig under the "current Signature" section. Anyone know what is going on?
    sigpic

Re: Sig Problems

You also have to check a box under your post that says something like "display my signature with this post"

OR

Check a box in your profile that says to display your signature with every post you make.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Thanks Cingular, though I'm having trouble finding this option in my profile. Odd, I also can't find the option to display the sig on the post.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, now I see it. Thanks Cingular for the quick help, I finally found it.
        sigpic

Comment

congrats... nice sig...
          thanE

Comment

Thanks, it was just something I threw together last night. Will probably tweak it a bit. I'm a big Armored Core fan (if you hadn't guessed already) so I decided to make a sig around that game.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X