I want to give you some money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to give you some money

For those of you that don't know me I'm Sven. I used to once be a regular here and in alt.games.half-life.counter-strike. I've since got a real life and cs has taken the back burner. However with my new job I'm looking for websites to 'sponsor'. Besides what I'm soon to have going on with TG I wondered if there was anyone else here who would have a decent website...

So do you own a website?

Want to generate some cash?

Here's what the story is:

Let me explain exactly what I'd like in a ideal world and I'll leave you to take it from there.

I have a database of hundreds of thousands of sites that we advertise, from kids sites to big corporates, every topic imaginable. NO pharmaceutical, warez, adult or gambling. All legitimate sites. I'd like to display five sites randomly at the bottom of every page of your site(s). (In a common footer). For this I'd propose a monthly fee paid every three months in advance.

The contract would last three months at a time. Happy to pay in advance.

These are not banners they are text links, you can theme them with size and colour to fit your site as you see fit. I'd prefer them at the bottom of the site and you can label them as sponsored or advertisers sites should you wish to.

Not every site would qualify for this, I want BIG BIG sites. That's in terms of number of pages. However I'll consider anything. To establish what the site is worth a google search like this http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ticalgamer.com

So assuming you're interested please get back to me with a guide fee and I hope we can take it from there.

You can get me on email.

s.love (AT) facemediagroup.co.uk

Incidentally if it helps I can offer other options. We run a print factory, so if you want flyers, or business cards....or.....

Indeed also we have a large t-shirt and banner press. So we can brand up clans for lan parties...or give you t-shirts to give away on website in competitions. The options are endless.

Get in touch.

Re: I want to give you some money

Originally posted by Sven in AGHLCS
    Jurer pna V svaq n pyna gb fcbafbe?
    I wondered what the links were for on TG... Hope things are going well for you and that you find more business!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      I wondered what the links were for on TG... Hope things are going well for you and that you find more business!
      Gunaxf zngr, vg'f tbvat jryy ngz. Zbivat 300 zvyrf gb n arj wbo. Whfg znxvat n zrff abj!

Comment

Bxnl Fira... Lbh'er ernyyl fgnegvat gb fpner zr abj. :-)

Nf sne nf ybbxvat sbe n pyna gb fcbafbe, unir lbh gevrq Tubfgerpba.arg?
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          Bxnl Fira... Lbh'er ernyyl fgnegvat gb fpner zr abj. :-)

Nf sne nf ybbxvat sbe n pyna gb fcbafbe, unir lbh gevrq Tubfgerpba.arg?

Fpnerq, jul?

Vf Tubfgerpba lbhef? V'z IREL vagrerfgrq. Jub qb V gnyx gb?

Comment

Eh?

Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven
              Gunaxf zngr, vg'f tbvat jryy ngz. Zbivat 300 zvyrf gb n arj wbo. Whfg znxvat n zrff abj!
              300 zvyrf? Gung'f lbhe pbzzhgr???? V gubhtug zl 70 zvyr pbzzhgr jnf onq! Be ner lbh zbivat fbzrjurer arj sbe tbbq? 300 zvyrf vf cebonoyl n ybat jnl ba gung gval vfynaq lbh yvir ba, uhu?

Lbh zvtug jnag gb pbagnpg NTOTnzvat.pbz. Gurl fgnegrq bhg yvxr hf, rkprcg jvgu Onggyrsvryq vafgrnq bs PF. Gurl tbg n ybg ovttre. Gurer ner 146 zrzoref fvtarq va gb gurve sbehzf evtug abj.
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                Eh?
                V gubhtug lbh jrer n ovttre trrx guna gung... Lbh qvfnccbvag zr...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

C dfjsakd dfd tryutn dd disdsk bmmmad!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

V thrff lbh whfg arrq gb or fbzr xvaq bs byq-fpubby HFRARG trrx gb erpbtavmr EBG13. Jvagrezhgr qbrfa'g frrz gb phg gur zhfgneq va gung ertneq! ;-)

Url, nalbar xabj jung Grzchf vf tbvat ba nobhg?

Comment

This thread must be scary for anyone who isn't an old USENET geek...

Comment

Hfrarg? Csssg... gel orvat noyr gb ernq onfvp raplcgvba ba gur syl. Gung'yy znxr ln srry jrveq.

Originally posted by Apophis
                        Url, nalbar xabj jung Grzchf vf tbvat ba nobhg?
                        Orggre oehfu hc ba lbhe rapelcgvba ernqvat. :)
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yes, this post is indeed frightening, anyone care to enlighten as to how to decipher any of this gobbledegook?
                          "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Originally posted by grey
                            Yes, this post is indeed frightening, anyone care to enlighten as to how to decipher any of this gobbledegook?
                            Google is your friend if you're trying to unscramble a message that has been encrypted in a common USENET ciphering system...

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              300 zvyrf? Gung'f lbhe pbzzhgr???? V gubhtug zl 70 zvyr pbzzhgr jnf onq! Be ner lbh zbivat fbzrjurer arj sbe tbbq? 300 zvyrf vf cebonoyl n ybat jnl ba gung gval vfynaq lbh yvir ba, uhu?

Lbh zvtug jnag gb pbagnpg NTOTnzvat.pbz. Gurl fgnegrq bhg yvxr hf, rkprcg jvgu Onggyrsvryq vafgrnq bs PF. Gurl tbg n ybg ovttre. Gurer ner 146 zrzoref fvtarq va gb gurve sbehzf evtug abj.

Abbbbb

V zbirq ubhfr 300 zvyrf :) Sbe zl wbo. Jvsr - xvqf - rirelguvat.

Farrg.

Ybivat rirel zvahgr bs vg.

Gunaxf sbe gur qbznva, V'yy ubbx rz hc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse