dr horribles sing along blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dr horribles sing along blog

This was originally posted in another thread by the wimpinator.

This might be bad form but I found it so entertaining that I felt it deserved more exposure. It is simply very good video entertainment. Better than most everything else I have seen in the past couple months.

Joss Whedon is the mind behind it. The guy who did Firefly, the best space cowboy series ever.

http://www.hulu.com/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog

I really hope that great creative people like Whedon can finally produce their quality stuff because of services like Hulu.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: dr horribles sing along blog

Yeah, I enjoyed that a lot when it came out. Rumor had it that a 4th was, or is, in the works. I've enjoyed most of Joss Whedon's stuff and I hope he continues to try new things.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I bought the dvd... good stuff!
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post

Joss Whedon is the mind behind it. The guy who did Firefly, the best space cowboy series ever.
        Firefly was awesome, but the best space western TV series was the japanese anime, Cowboy Bebop.

Oh and Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog was excellent. :)

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
          Firefly was awesome, but the best space western TV series was the japanese anime, Cowboy Bebop.
          I tried to watch that but couldn't past the anime. I can't stomach anime. Don't like the style, the jerky movements, the colors or most the voice acting. Nothing about it is appealing to me.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
            I bought the dvd... good stuff!
            Double for me. Absolutely worht it for the included Commentary! The Musical.

Fairly Certain the DVD is exlusive to Amazon.
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X