No announcement yet.

Good Demo Suggestions...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Demo Suggestions...

I'm a little burned out on my current selection of games and need something to get me through the weekend.

Any good suggestions for a decent demo? FPS, Strategy, etc. (I'm not WoWed by Wow type games)
    New to TG?

Re: Good Demo Suggestions...

I'd be out of line if I didn't recommend Natural Selection. It's not new, but it's worth consideration if it's new to you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Freedom Force VS the 3rd Riech, Splinter Cell Chaos THeory, Act of War, and Riddick all have demos out right now.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

I've been seeing a lot of news items about Trackmania and there's a demo out for it:

Lots of other demos available at

It's probably my favorite legit BitTorrent site...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed