Free Game Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Game Servers?

Okay, so it's not entirely free.. But if you haven't read this already, check it out now..

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=35405
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Free Game Servers?

Sweet!
    That's awesome Apo. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Man... Apo.... as one of the people around here who has a reputation for great written presentation... I must say that was very well written.. especially the last couple of sentences.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Damn... TG rules.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X