Soldner release.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldner release.

there has been some speculation that the Game Soldner will not be released until the first - second quarter of 2004. when in actual fact i have a link to a weel respected organisation in Englands that says otherwise. it is. Play.com. they have it ready for pre-order for release just before christmas. i have checked the site ofr updates over the folowing weekes since i hearsd the depressing news that i would have to wait to throw my money at another game... he he ... and there has been no change..

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=search&adudisc=y

www.TeamElement.com

Announcement: Release Spring 2004 - 2003-11-10

Is what it says on their website in the news section? lol how 'weel' respected is that ;)

I hope your right but their own website says spring 2004. Unless I'm reading that incorrectly.
    Jex.

Comment

yeah i have seen that but i have also infact just phoned them up to enquire about a lord of the rings thing i have just ordered and i asked the guy. he checked then and there and said that it has not changed yet it might they dont know but the order for them is still confirmed for that date. so i dont know what to believe to be honest.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X