Killing Floor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor

Has anyone tried Killing Floor? I'm interested in a six player co-op v. zombies, but I'd like to hear some other peoples experiences before I put the money down, especially if there are a goodly number of TG players.

Re: Killing Floor

I'm sure there are quite a few TG'ers that have it... I do.. but after the initial Novelty wears off it gets old fast. I bet with a Group of TG'ers and MICS it would be fun, but for now I hold out hope for the Modding community to make it a better game..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

E1st are active most nights (euro time) on killing floor
      and we have a server

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        I'm sure there are quite a few TG'ers that have it... I do.. but after the initial Novelty wears off it gets old fast. I bet with a Group of TG'ers and MICS it would be fun, but for now I hold out hope for the Modding community to make it a better game..
        I doubt mods will make the game better. They have to be whitelisted by Tripwire so that your perks will still work. New maps will enhance the game because the stock maps are getting old pretty fast. We just have to wait until all the mappers get used to making Killing Floor maps.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

The only thing I don't like about Killing Floor is the voice acting. Every time you get a wad of cash your character quotes Abba.

Comment

I don't like how they took out perk advancement in SP. I used to be able to hop on SP for a few min to help achieve the mammoth reqs for perk levels.

Now it all has to be done online. Know how much harder it is to get shotgun damage with 5 other people? Damn near impossible on some levels.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

32nd and its members are almost all active on this as well mostly central and eastern time zoned. We also have a server.

Comment

Sounds interesting...just might try it out. :)
                |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Hey Folks. I just picked this up on my brothers advice. It looks like their are a lot of new maps floating around. Anyone still playing?

Comment

It got real old after awhile. Glad I got it on a deal for $14. I've moved on to ArmA2.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X