Steam User Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam User Group

Is there a reason why the main TG group on Steam only has 300 members and the TG Left 4 Dead group has twice that number? I just don't understand. Join both groups, please.
    That's like playing Russian roulette with a shotgun.
    "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously." -Noam Chompsky
    Everyone knows TG stands for Tiny Gnomes. Or is it Talented Gnomes? I can never remember.
    I support the OPNSLP - Organization for the Protection of Neurotic Squirrels that Live in Pudding
    "I don't see the point," said the sane person. "Then try sharpening your eyes," responded the crazy.

Re: Steam User Group

Steam user groups are still a bit tough to use. I wish their was a feature that would let me join games with other members of the user group, rather than just friends.

Comment

I hope I'm not wrong but I think I have :)
      |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by booyagranpa View Post
        Is there a reason why the main TG group on Steam only has 300 members and the TG Left 4 Dead group has twice that number? I just don't understand. Join both groups, please.
        Many folks used steam to purchase / play L4D and then used the TG L4D group to join servers with other TGers. There isn't anything to get folks to join the TG steam group.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

what he said ^^^

in L4D, the main menu features "steamgroup servers" - where the server is reserved for steamgroup members.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X