Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't there a Steam group exclusively for people who just really like Wyz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't there a Steam group exclusively for people who just really like Wyz?

That's no longer the question.

The question now is... would you join it...

( of course you would )

Edit: Mods, please sticky. Thanks.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Why isn't there a Steam group exclusively for people who just really like Wyz?

... and here I thoguht *I* was the self-serving one.

(and yes, of course I joined)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Re: Why isn't there a Steam group exclusively for people who just really like Wyz?

Oh my..I can see a steep rise in twitter-like Steam usage in the near future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X