No announcement yet.

What part of Atlanta to move to?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What part of Atlanta to move to?

Not me. I'm in Memphis. I'm not going anywhere.

Mom's considering accepting a position as a minster in Atlanta, and she's wondering to what part of town a "55-year old, single female minister" should move. Obviously, she's looking for a part of town that's safe.

She said she's so far looking into "druid hills" and "downtown decatur", and she says she needs to be fairly near Georgia Tech.

I know some of you are familiar with the area (I'm not). Any comments/recommendations welcome and appreciated. If it all pans out, the new church wants her there quickly (she's coming from coastal MS), so any knowledge you guys can share about that part of the world would mean a lot to her.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed