Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

I went to see this today and I have to say it was quite awesome.

I won't throw any spoilers out but I highly recommend seeing it. Very good story arc for this universe and quite innovative again.

Language might be a little strong for young kids but this is more of an adult movie anyway.

Thoughts from other TG'ers?

- -

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Looks like it was hammered in the reviews this time around.

Comment

was awesome much better than the first one

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot! The two "Rat" Transformers were hilarious!

Definately Adult humor, the way it should be.
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

My son and I went and watched it on IMAX. I also concur that it was better than the first one. Very good movie.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

My personal guide to whether I watch a movie or not is to generally do the exact opposite of whatever the "critics" say.

I have found most critics came from an unknown planet somewhere that spout forth reviews like "this is truely amazing, bla blah blah..." when in fact the film is utter crap! "Gangs of New York, Slumdog, Milk etc"
            Yet when they slate a film, I normally end up enjoying it enormously....

So yep I look forward to seeing this one...should be fun!
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

I cannot wait to see it, Micheal bay is just too Awesome.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRCf9LbLM0[/media]

Comment

its cool than the first one.. but not good enough for me..
                If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Just came back from it. It was awesome, much better than the first one.

Comment

Just watched it in IMAX today, it was awesome. The wife and I really enjoyed it.

Comment

First - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transformers_the_movie/
                      Second - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tran...of_the_fallen/

It doesn't mean I don't want to see it. It just means I'll wait for dvd.

Comment

Micheal Bay is a horny 13 year old with a 100,000,000 budget.

My thoughts:

GOOD
                        CG: Out-freakin-standing!
                        Giant robots killing each other: This is why you go, and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!

BAD
                        Megan Fox: Pick a high school and I will point out 5 girls as hot as her. she was exploited and overdone. her entire character (as well as the two dogs, the twin transformers - who reminded me of Jar-Jar, and the whole going to college along with everyone else there) could have been deleted and the plot would have been ok with minor re-writes, plus it would have shaved 45 minutes of rubbish and unfunny humor from the 2:25 movie.
                        Bay's obsession with testicles and boobs is ridiculous. I left never wanting to watch anything he makes ever again. That movie should have never been pg-13. 'Live free or die hard' had to fight for that rating, and it was 10x safer for young teens than this travesty. For myself, I can tolerate the crap he makes me endure to see the giant robots I know and love, for the 40 13-16 year old kids I took with me: we should have gotten up and left 15 minutes in.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Yea, never heard of that site before. Oh well, looks like a bunch of wannabe movie critics. I usually watch a movie and decide for myself.....

Comment

I kept hearing how horrible this movie was. I normally don't critic's affect my movie going decisions but somehow this one has. I will have to check the movie out sometime this weekend/up coming week to see for myself.
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I don't pay attention to critics at all. It's like listening to your family argue.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X