Obama messed up bad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama messed up bad...

Sending that liason in. Thank goodness Lennox dropped him out of a plane.
    sigpic

Re: Obama messed up bad...

????????????????????

Comment

Transformers :D
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

lmao

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

ROFL! I just saw this movie today. I thought it was great however just little too much fighting in this one with the camera always circling the characters. My motion sickness didn't like that to well but a damn good movie though.
          "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
          "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Toughen up Mediator :P

I was surprised by all the horrible reviews it got, and what Rottentomatoes was saying about it. Saw it the other day and thought it was just as good as the first. The two main fighting scenes (optimus vs. decepts, and the US/Auto's vs. Decepts) were really well done.

US Military needs to take that last big fight scene, especially with the B1/F-16 flights, and create a Joint US Armed Forces commercial. Army, Marines, Air Force, and a good small bit of navy action.

oh, and the only other reason to see it. Megan Fox

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Have not watched the movie yet....but today maybe :)
              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

I despise that Michael Bay "circle, circle, circle, circle, circle the action" camera trick. The scene where it debuted in Bad Boys II made me irritated as hell. It reared its ugly head for a brief second in Transformers I, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                  I despise that Michael Bay "circle, circle, circle, circle, circle the action" camera trick. The scene where it debuted in Bad Boys II made me irritated as hell. It reared its ugly head for a brief second in Transformers I, too.
                  I know he practiced it so to speak in "The Rock", even though hating on him is easy, you gotta hand it to him, he is a pretty brilliant director, using lots of camera's at once (The film "The Hurt Locker" also uses this technique).

Remember swordfish? That 360 shot in the beginning and once again towards the end was pretty money.
                  - Michael Bay didn't direct swordfish, just using it as an example.
                  Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 06-30-2009, 10:50 AM.
                  Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                  Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                  Level I HazMat Technician
                  NYS EMT-B
                  Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                  RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                  Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                  Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                  We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I thought of you when I saw this, I actually almost threw up in my mouth while watching a few scenes. u will be happy that the 360 degree shot made the cut:

http://www.manofest.com/Content/the-...-all-time.html
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

I got a kick when Lennox slapped some sense into him, you know Fergie runs the show in their household.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Megan Fox is ok... as long as you don't look at her thumbs. :p

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/0...umbs-pictures/

I saw that circle-the-action shot the other night on some movie I TiVo'd (can't remember which one) and it was really annoying and overused. I can see how it might be useful in some cases to telling the story, but too often it's just a gimmick, and a cheap way of avoiding some other effect that would be better suited to the story.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                          Remember swordfish? That 360 shot in the beginning and once again towards the end was pretty money.
                          Agreed - that was sweet but it wasn't over used.

Serjikal - I have tried toughening up and it doesn't work (sigh)
                          "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
                          "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

god i hate bay's style of action directing... haven't seen this yet, but the end of the first one was atrocious... I want to follow the action and see what's what - which I can't do when there are 3-4 cuts per second. it's like watching a slide-show sometimes where you don't even see full explosions... you see the start of one and then it cuts to something else even more explosive <forehead explodes>

Comment

Whiskey , you definitely get a greater sense of the action in this one - especially in the first big fight with Optimus vs the Deceps, but it still might drive you crazy if you really hate it.
                              Personally, despite a few major plot holes, and Meghan Fox's over collagened lips, I LOVED the film.
                              side note - I definitely thought it was interesting that they said "President Obama" instead of the usual Hollywood "the President"
                              I got yer Dancing With the F**&ing Stars right here!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X