RussianEuro Advert on TG.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RussianEuro Advert on TG.....

Are you kidding me........!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget free annoying games to waste time at work.....this is keyboard destroying, drool creating material that has no business being on our forum.....

Please take this distraction of (passport hungry) females off my screen, otherwise I may never do another days work again!!

I promised myself I wouldn't look......but I did...."but the light....the light....it so beautiful...."

If the Civony - "Mount your maid!" or whatever it was wasn't bad enough, now we have devastatingly good looking women that cant say "No!" because they dont even speak the same language....! :D

Why........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you TG.....oh by the way.... my renewed supporting membership is in the post!

;)
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: RussianEuro Advert on TG.....

talking about the russian "Ship a bride" service?. I think it would be interesting to buy one of the hotties air fare, date for six months. and then decide ......nah.

their Visa will shortly be terminated and back to russia they go.

best part is it was a nice fling, and I can't see how you're liable if you don't marry her.

Though deep down I know this is immoral, and thus I wouldn't do it. makes me wonder how often that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
      Are you kidding me........!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget free annoying games to waste time at work.....this is keyboard destroying, drool creating material that has no business being on our forum.....

Please take this distraction of (passport hungry) females off my screen, otherwise I may never do another days work again!!

I promised myself I wouldn't look......but I did...."but the light....the light....it so beautiful...."

If the Civony - "Mount your maid!" or whatever it was wasn't bad enough, now we have devastatingly good looking women that cant say "No!" because they dont even speak the same language....! :D

Why........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you TG.....oh by the way.... my renewed supporting membership is in the post!

;)
      I saw that too...and clicked on the link. Those Russian chicks are pretty hot;)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Indeed they are :) But the advertisements are certainly distracting :P

Comment

Guys, I'm in Minsk... I can hand pick them for you and send them first class if you like? Trust me, it'd be worth every penny... you should see these girls.
          |TG|Switch

Better known as:
          That noob who crashed the chopper.
          That noob who ran over the mine.
          That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
          That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Can u find a girl that looks like my avatar...I willing to pay anything:)
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

wow I have not seen this ad, someone post a linky!!!!

Comment

Ok I am seeing a lot of pretty much inappropriate ads here lately, Russian brides and adult matchmaking services that simply don't belong here. I am a supporting member, I have adblock installed but disabled on TG for a few extra pennies to keep the site going but these adverts that are getting through are starting to cross the line.

POE2 Developer

Comment

If you all remember the in your face cellulite ad, that was just downright disgusting. Although, keep in mind the admin most likely has no control what google ads come through. I know here at work we use them on our site and have no control. And another thing is, if you all have any better suggestions to keep TG alive, Im sure they would love to hear them.

Comment

Im not trying to be a d!ck, Its just something I think we should all keep in mind as running TG is by no means free.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShawn305 View Post
                      wow I have not seen this ad, someone post a linky!!!!
                      lol....I logged in on my laptop account to browse some of these ads. I really don't see anything wrong, but I haven't seen all of them. I did see the Russian one though. There were three of them on BigMcLarge's page....Suspicious..

Comment

Ok, I see a need for a new setting in NoScript: Allow this domain, but only when called from this other trusted domain. I don't want to see all these ad servers when I visit other sites, but I don't mind seeing them while visiting TG. Esp. if it's hot Russian babes in the margins.

I just clicked "Temporarily Allow All This Page" and I had to do it twice to let all the JavaScript servers through. It's really appalling that just displaying a clickable image requires that I drop my pants and bend over for all these unknown sites. It's not like Apophis is checking all that code. (Such ads served from a popular WoW addon site infected visitors with a keylogger used to steal WoW passwords.)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

There have been a few questionable adds as of late... As far as I know it has been advised to post screen shots and links -HERE- so that the admins can bring the ban hammer down on them.

~ Draken

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                            Can u find a girl that looks like my avatar...I willing to pay anything:)
                            Alba barely registers on the hotness scale here. I'd take pictures but I don't know if I can get away with walking around taking snap shots of girls without someone thinking im creepy. That and I'll have to wait for my girlfriend to go back to Kiev... she'd get a little upset if she saw a photo album full of strange girls.
                            |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                            That noob who crashed the chopper.
                            That noob who ran over the mine.
                            That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                            That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Links to the hot russian brides or it didnt happen!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                              The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X