Cheers to TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers to TG!

On the closing day of June, I want to express my gratitude and CHEERS! :row__633: to TG. As of the 14th-ish of this month (roughly), I've passed through my first year at TG!

I joined TG after several great rounds of play on the 2142 servers, when I started playing on TG servers around April when I first got the game. Over time, this led to membership (at first, so I can get a slot on the server and not be kicked!) followed by induction into the ranks and then leadership of the 55th Infantry Division IHS, forays into the CS:S and CoD4 servers, occasional bouts of boomy goodness in Left4Dead, guest appearances on the Project Reality server, a spot in the TGULT corporation of EVE Online, and in the near future, time invested into ARMAII.

I have to say, with the good, bad, and otherwise... I've really enjoyed my time here at TG and hope there's plenty of time yet to be had. You guys (and gals!) are a GREAT group of people and it causes me to have far more fun in these games than I would otherwise.

Here's to YOU, for making this a great place to be. 1 year shot to hell, so far! :row__631:

-Eric
    Spulat (FPS)
    Ronistar (MMO)
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: Cheers to TG!

Congrats :)

I can't agree more, I've only been here a few months but those few have been the best I've had. Rest assured I'll still be here in a years time. (Hopefully!)

Comment

Well said! Cheers to you and to that. I hope to have many great gaming nights to come with all of you as well. I'm still new, but already feel welcome. Can't wait to get into an IHS and begin to train more closely and have an even more tactical experience.
      |TG-Irr| JWG

Battlefield 2 - Project Reality

Comment

AWWW ...warm fuzzies! Cheers to ya Spulat, and cheers to the 55th as well!
        I got yer Dancing With the F**&ing Stars right here!!

Comment

Glad you are enjoying yourself! Here's to many many more years of great teamwork play for us all.

Comment

Here! Here! Cheers ;)
            |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by TG Latina View Post
              Here! Here! Cheers ;)
              Thanks for the BEER smileys, Latina :) I was wondering where they went, but I guess they're not on the forum any more.
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

No Spulat...I had to go searching for that one ... lol ;)
                |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

CHHHEEEEEERS!!! TG is awesome

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement