Does anyone know......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know......

Does anyone know how is the game play to Battlefield Heroes? Has anyone played the Beta or the game? I'm interested in knowing how it is. :D

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/frontpage/landingPage
    Last edited by TG Latina; 06-30-2009, 03:48 PM.
    |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Re: Does anyone know......

erm... you hit play now, then create an EA account or log in.. then hit play now and a plugin for Firefox will appear... which is the game....

this is what i remembered from the beta :P

https://www.battlefieldheroes.com/playnow
    Mat0!

Comment

Yep. it was confusing in the Beta. It took ages to work out links and eventually download. This is how it was:

Mato has it right. Create an account, create a character and then go to Play Now.

Unfortunately I had the Black Screen of Death; so I uninstalled.

Since you posted the link I have gone into my old account and reinstalling right now (so give me an hour or two and will report back).

Will keep you updated since this is not the Beta now, I believe.

As a note - you can choose server, I think, though not sure how that goes about since I am at the beginning myself. However, if TGers want to hook up just say where people like to hang.

Hi to the 2142 mob - may join you one day soonish for a ramble etc when I got spare cash. Come visit inside PR anytime if you have BF2 or care to get it.

As for Heros (and 2142..and PR at times because I can't help it ^^), am looking forward to the noobinator.

And: Enjoy! :)

Comment

Thank you very much Mato Taip3n..you guys were cool to get back to me. :)
        |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

Comment

It's cool Latina. Anytime.

Update!

Level 4 :)

Not sure about weapons upgrade as I think you have to buy mainly(I wont buy a thing for it) but some people sure have good weapons. So upgrading by skill and points I don't know.

Speaking of skill, people seem to have played alot. For sure some people are tough to get down. Random calls of hacking and stuff, anyway.

Not played a character apart from bog standard attacker (I don't know about sniper/stealth but it looks fun - nor do I know about the other dude).

It has its moments of laughter, usually at people's kits or what they look like/are wearing. It has to, it's not anything interactive really.

Choosing a server I haven't tried yet. Not sure. Nevertheless, you will seem to 'not connect as can't find a server for you' after 'Join now'. Advise there is to keep pressing 'Join Now', it will connect eventually.

Maps are small and end quickly.

Staying power? PR (and BF2) and 2142 all the way.

Taip3n is the name anyway.

Comment

It was fun for the first 2-3 hours. Basically it is kinda like an rpg where you build your character to get bigger and bigger and get more stuff. It got old fast though. Some fun things, and a nice diversion every now and then, but I am not gonna buy into it.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much Spur. Any luck on an upcoming buggy ride? ;)
              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

Comment

Yo Taip, did you get the beta medals? :D
                Mat0!

Comment

I read about them.

On the Beta I ddn't get any further than the Black Screen of Death after trying to 'Play Now' so I'm not sure if I qualify :P

Hohum, woulda been good but no complaints.

Level 6 :D

Seems I'm meeting people with spells alot more. Makes it more interesting and so have to read up.

Comment

It's something my 5 year old niece would enjoy after watching Thomas the train. No sign of the BF series anywhere.

Comment

I beta tested it. And I felt stupid playing it :P I stopped playing when my dad came upstairs so he doesn't think his sun is retarded playing cartoon games. It's pretty bad imo.

Comment

haha, i stopped because i got angry over the amount of time getting an item and it will be gone within 7,14,30 days and everyone looked the same....

it was a good concept... until the missed the official release date... last year
                        Mat0!

Comment

yeh :P I just don't like it. It's one of those cheesy "ijji" games. Pay for an item and you have it for few days. Well it is free. So I guess that's the only way to support them.

Comment

I agree it is a waste of life-time and has no skill required.

In all honesty, I'm going to go back to my Grammer books: to actually get on with something productive with my life.

And PR :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X