For all you Nissan GTR fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Nissan GTR fans...

This is view from onboard during a record lap of the famous Nurburgring "Nordsleife" otherwise known as the "Green Hell"... Over 14 miles in just over 7 minutes!!! That's definitely a quick beasty. What is more impressive is that he did this on road tyres not comp slicks.....AND the HUGE moment he has at about 1m 40 secs into the run....

To many other drvers that would have ended up in the barriers in a big way, but he grabbed it perfectly and kept the foot in for the rest of the lap!

It's tiring just watching it....

Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KXIPCQYC4[/media]
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: For all you Nissan GTR fans...

Nice video.

Your "Nordsleife" actually is the "Nordschleife" (Schleife = Loop) on Nürnburgring :)
    former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Wow, nice driving there. BUT! The Caddilac CTS-V is better. American/Caddy pride!
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
        Wow, nice driving there. BUT! The Caddilac CTS-V is better. American/Caddy pride!
        If over :30 seconds slower is your idea of better, then yes.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Its a luxury vehicle.... and its a caddy! I will never give up my caddy. Odd thing is though, the GTR and CTS-V beat a ferrari.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Nice footage!
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
              Its a luxury vehicle.... and its a caddy! I will never give up my caddy. Odd thing is though, the GTR and CTS-V beat a ferrari.
              Yep, depends on what you're looking for. A nice comfy ride over long distances, or a sprint that requires constant driver attention.

Of course, I hate to drive, so I'd rather sit in the passenger seat enjoying a book or a game than focus on a boring white stripe for hundreds of miles. The only time I like to drive is when it's another game, like go-karts or bumper cars. And I'd prefer not to risk my life doing it, so I'll leave real racing to the pros.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Say what you will, Ghost is right about the CTS-V. Even at 30 seconds slower, this is a 4 door American luxury sedan! Put into perspective, that is pretty frikkin' amazing! Either way, the GT-R absolutely dominates. Crazy awesome car!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8ZiO6ebn0[/media]
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

on physical aspect, i like the Skyline for its being sporty and classy at the same time. And on technical, its also one speedster :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X