Hey all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

Hey I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this but just wanted to say that I used to play a lot with you guys in battlefield 2142 2 years ago and I remember it as the most strategic gameplay I've ever played, and probably the most enjoyable. I'm not sure if any of you remember me or not, I went by the name kaavok and was in the irregulars back then. Well I recently saw that you guys have a server in Arma 2 so I figured I'd stop by and join up again for some awesome teamwork oriented games.

These days I go by the name Wind, and I am an active member of The Chosen Ones over at theammocan.com. I'll see you guys in teamspeak I guess :)
    |TCO| Wind

Re: Hey all

Well welcome back to TG! Check 2142 out in your spare time, it's still tactical and fun!

Comment

Are you from the same |TCO| that does NoCrits TheAmmoCan server on TF2? I play there every now and then.
      Welcome to TG!

Comment

yup thats us, we've got two servers. One is no crits the other is vanilla.
        |TCO| Wind

Comment

Nice to have you back with us. I know you mentioned you are playing ARMA now but we do have much fun on BF 2142. You should give it a try! :)
          |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

I think Wind knows where the fun is so don't pull him to the dark side by playing 2142.

Welcome back, i think you were in my squad today during one of our missions before you had to go. Good to see ya back in ArmA.
            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes :) unfortunately I dont foresee playing any bf2142 any time soon, I got a little burned off that game from playing it too much lol. Arma2 firmly has my attention for the moment and with the way you guys play, should keep it for a very long time.

Btw sorry I had to leave viper, RL concerns called and I had to go. I hope the mission went alright without me.
              |TCO| Wind

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X