Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well soon Sgt. Fetterman

Sgt. Fetterman:

I know it's been a short time since your surgery but we wanted you to know we are thinking about you. Rest comfortably,think good thoughts, be patient with yourself and picture yourself well and back in the swing of things that make you happy. Don't forget the 3 "R's" Relax, recover, and remember......Healing thoughts,prayers and good wishes are being sent your way. :icon14:

PS This get well message has strange curative powers… :) I feel better since sending it!
    Hope you do, too!

:D
    |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Re: Get well soon Sgt. Fetterman

Hear, Hear! Get better quick bud!

Comment

I want to know wassup! Hope you get better man, I know you will.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Get better!

Comment

You have a great community here that truly cares for you. You have a lot of good energy coming your way, brother. Get your butt back in here ASAP and report back to duty.

Were here for you, like many others.
          |TG-Irr| JWG

Battlefield 2 - Project Reality

Comment

Let us hear from you soon enough Fetterman! Hope everything went well and recovery wont be a lenghty/painful process. Stay focused homie.

I've been gaming across multiple communities since I've started gaming (about 12/13 years). And I've never seen such dedication towards fellow members. This is what makes TacticalGamer so unique. TG4Life

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

That's the way it should be.... :D :icon14: I'm very happy to be part of TG. There are some great people here. :D
              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Get better soon.

100% agree with Xmaster no other community better.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X