Bf1492

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf1492

I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have a game of tank warfare set in the 15th century? :p Imagine Christopher Columbus landing in the new world to start a new armored campaign.

But then, I wondered, has someone already made such a game? Only to realize how many people can't type a number in the right order:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bf1492
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Bf1492

Ha! This thread is already the number one result for that search!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Lol nice find! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
        I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have a game of tank warfare set in the 15th century? :p Imagine Christopher Columbus landing in the new world to start a new armored campaign.

But then, I wondered, has someone already made such a game? Only to realize how many people can't type a number in the right order:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bf1492
        This sounds strangely familiar to Italy's invasion of Africa. Did they not take tanks and other WW2 weaponry and use them against the indigenous peoples?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X