My Introduction!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction!

Hello, my name is DarkPhoenix, I just joined TG a few weeks ago. I'm quite new I guess. Can anyone show me around?

By the way, I don't really play any of the games that are listed on the site. I want to though >_<...I currently play the fps game Combat Arms if anyone is interested in adding me there o.O ign: AzurePhoenix

I also like anime a lot as well, and cats too. I have been playing fps games for around 3 months, not including the two months I played on a halo demo...I enjoy helping people, drawing on occasion(although I am trying to draw much more often), writing stories, and hanging out with friends. I plan to buy Modern Warfare 2 and playing with you guys if any of you are interested =p

Favorite food: potatoes(maybe baked potatoes the most)
    Favorite color: Green

And...yeah! HI EVERYONE! :)

Edit: I also enjoy rpg/mmorpg stuff as well...

List of games I play:

Combat Arms
    Runescape(don't kill me >_<)
    Final Fantasy
    CoD
    Halo 3

Re: My Introduction!

Hi, glad to see that you finally said hi, D.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Welcome to TG!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You forgot to list your turn-ons!

Just kidding! Welcome to TG.
        sigpic

Comment

Let's give him a warm welcome!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for the extended intro, always nice to know a bit more about people. :)

I have a feeling TG will be having a COD MW2 server so feel free to hop over to the COD4 / 5 fourms for now as there is some info over there.

Have fun and see you on the battlefield :D

Runescape(don't kill me >_<)
            Lol, everyone has played it at some point. I sometimes log in to see whats changed. Although my lev 47 charater isn't so great :)

Comment

Welcome :D I too love baked potatoes but my favorite color is lavender! heheh You will find tons of help around these parts. It's the TG way. I hope you are find yourself comfy and if you need anything all you have to do is ask or PM one of us. ;) Enjoy your gaming soldier!
              Last edited by TG Latina; 07-19-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: Don't forget to use the pic thread! Only if you like :D
              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Nice to have you with us, you should get anything battlefield, sure you will enjoy :)

Comment

Welcome to TG! If you are looking to pick up any of the games played here, just pop into their forum. There are plenty of people to help you out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X