No announcement yet.

Vent info?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent info?

Hi im new to the community and just picked up a copy of Arma 2. Was wondering what the vent info is so i can play on your server.

Re: Vent info?

I think the arma community uses teamspeak. The info for it can be found under the resources tab at the top of the site.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Yeah, it's teamspeak.
      |TG-Irr| Dfg872

Hey there!
        First and foremost, welcome to the TacticalGamer community.

Before jumping ingame, there is a few things you need to know. First of all, make sure you have read and understand our Server Rules and SOPs.

Feel free to visit our section of the forums, which can be found just right here. This is where you will find all the other information you need to enjoy your time on our servers. Dont be shy to introduce yourself and post any questions or concerns you might have. We have a good bunch of dedicated folks over there willing to help out newcomers just like you. There is nothing wrong in asking for help. Get to know the guys and let them have the chance to know you.

Talking about questions or concerns. If you encounter a problem, here on the forums or ingame, and you think it might be worth noticing the admin team, just report it in the appropriate Contact an Admin forums.

We have our own TeamSpeak server, and we strongly recommend players to be on during their game time (especially when it comes down to organized games/events) or simply to have a chat with the other folks. To get access to our TeamSpeak server just follow the instructions in the TeamSpeak section of the website.

Information to both of our ArmA servers can be found in the channel description of the "ArmA: Armed Assault" channel on the TeamSpeak server. Feel free to log on and hook up with the other players.

Armed Assault server ALPHA:

Armed Assault server BRAVO:

Thanks for showing interest in the community. Hopefully, you will call this place your new home soon enough, just like so many of us did. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, post in the Armed Assault forums, ask on the TeamSpeak server or just send me a PM here on the forums, I will be glad to help you out.

See you in the servers and game on!

22nd Rapid Reaction Regiment
        Last edited by Xmaster; 07-22-2009, 03:44 PM.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed