CD key banned for nearly 3 years...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD key banned for nearly 3 years...

Hello, I started playing PR back in 2006 and I joined your server, then 1 day I get banned because apparently an admin that had a killing-spree got killed, by me.

I still remember that to this day and my current in-game name is jimteletub. I had been trying joining your server for the LAST 3 years and I still can't. This made me consider buying a new Battlefield 2 game but I decided to try this.

Best Regards
    Jim

Re: CD key banned for nearly 3 years...

Hey there.

You might want consider reading this first:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...dmin-read.html

Then I suggest using the Contact an Admin forum:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-admin/

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by jimlawl View Post
      Hello, I started playing PR back in 2006 and I joined your server, then 1 day I get banned because apparently an admin that had a killing-spree got killed, by me.

I still remember that to this day and my current in-game name is jimteletub. I had been trying joining your server for the LAST 3 years and I still can't. This made me consider buying a new Battlefield 2 game but I decided to try this.

Best Regards
      Jim
      Your post makes absolutely no sense.
      CD keys are only banned for major punkbuster violations, not some kiddie admin who's killing spree you ruined, not that we have anyone like that here anyway.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
        Your post makes absolutely no sense.
        CD keys are only banned for major punkbuster violations, not some kiddie admin who's killing spree you ruined, not that we have anyone like that here anyway.
        This is true, have you tried joining any other servers or is it just TG?

In any case I the place you need to continue this is the contact an admin forum (link above) as admins do not discuss un-ban proposals in general forums.

Comment

Indeed you're better off trying to resolve it than "one-upping" the BF admins and buying a new key. If they catch you a second time, they probably won't be inclined to give you another chance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X