Mozilla 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla 1.5

If anyone was having caching issues with 1.4 then try 1.5. I have just downloaded it and it seems to be working fine.
    Jex.

Screw you mozilla!! :evil: :evil:

Ok it still has problems with new posts. Bloody stupid browser. You lot are dead you damn mozilla makers!! Hear me - I am coming over to wherever you dimwitted morns are who obviously inhabit a pit of stupidity where intellect is a swear word, and I'm gonna ram this here [edited for younger audiences] right up your smelly [again edited] until you're bleeding through your [ed again..ho hum ] and pack you all up, in pieces in this here suitcase, and ship you off to iceland!

Bah!
    Jex.

Comment

Well then. Try IE :)
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

lol - that's gotta be a joke right :)
        Jex.

Comment

Try Opera then. It's fast, has mouse gestures for quick browsing, and an integrated Google search bar. I tried Mozilla a while ago and it feels like Netscape, which I don't like too much.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

ABM. :)

Not really being into world domination I would choose anything other than IE.
            I am runing Mozilla 1.6a at work no problem.
            I am running 1.5 at home which does have some page refresh issues.

Then there is also a nice new Firebird that you can try.

That's the beauty of the internet. Sooo many choices. ;)
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Firebird is fantastic, but it too has weird forum stuff going on with it. I don't know why that is.

So even if posts don't show up, I simply refuse to give in and go to the dark, evil IE. It's vile stench makes me gag.

Evan
              http://www.misterorange.com

Comment

It maybe evil, but at least it works.... some times

Comment

IE is impressive from certain standpoints. I'm constantly amazed by how it takes completely illegible HTML and makes a presentable page out of it. And how it assumes that whatever the page asks for it should get, including unfettered access to your machine.

I'm sure someone could do something similar with Mozilla, truth be told. But with the disproportionately smaller user base, who wants to? :)

Comment

http://www.avantbrowser.com
                    Best browser i have found. Mozilla, opera and reg IE suck compared to this one.

Comment

But Phantom, as the old saying goes, a polished turd is still a turd.

A neat overlay to IE doesn't stop it from its awfulness. I'll agree that it has some features that IE needs, but the fact that it's IE...well, I guess it's in my nature to rebel against the empire.

I have to use IE in a few situations, but I try my best to keep those situations to flash progs (I will NOT install a flash plugin to mozilla...who needs the harrassment) and those sad "IE-only" sites, ie, they don't know how to do correct HTML/ASP/PHP code, so they cop out and check the browser version before they let you on the site. Pfft.

Evan
                      http://www.misterorange.com

Comment

Yeah, I've tried out Avant and it doesn't seem any faster than Opera. It has neat features but I use Opera because it's faster and has those neat features.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

i have tried opera and it sucks. i use avant and notice a sizeable quickness to it over opera, mozilla and reg IE. Maybe it just depends on your isp and connection type and such. And i regularly remove all spyware and such from my comp and know its none of that crap.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X