Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Apop and CD.

Hi Apop and Cing.

Well it's been a few years so thought I'd look you guys up.... Been a long time since those N42 days although we've spoken occasionally since IIRC.

Have to say you guys have done a cracking job here and really thriving - kudos to you all.

Anyway, Paul, I was doing some housekeeping at dMw and came across this post from Cain which I thought may amuse you ......... it's from the good ol' newsgroup from 2001 and your 'rant' ...... basically from where all this began.

groups.google.com/group/alt.games.half-life.counterstrike/browse_frm/thread/9336b51dfeda838b/3d7ced647f0b0db0?lnk=st&q=group:alt.games.half-life.counterstrike+author:larkin&rnum=626&hl=sv#3d 7ced647f0b0db0

I'm sure you must have this squirrelled away somewhere but I post it just in case.

Cheers

PEN
    (ThePENDRAGON)

edit: Hmm can't do links without 15 posts lol. I've removed the http : // before the link. Apologies if that breaks a cardinal rule..... Cheers

Re: Hello Apop and CD.

Link fixed:
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...m=626&hl=sv#3d

Thanks for the post. Looked for this thing in the past and never been able to find it.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

He's put it out there once or twice somewhere. Good to see you pendragon.

- -

Comment

Ha! Good to hear from you, Pendragon! Talk about a blast from the past! How's the dMw server going?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X