Motorsport fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorsport fans?

Any one a fan of motorsport aside from Blackdog and I? There has to be some more racers/rallyers/fans out there. I'll even accept nascar as a civilized motorsport!
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: Motorsport fans?

Me
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

BIG NEWS! Michael Schumacher IS BACK! The best of the best is back on the Ferrari seat. Time to watch the competition cry!
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
        BIG NEWS! Michael Schumacher IS BACK! The best of the best is back on the Ferrari seat. Time to watch the competition cry!
        Micheal is a beast. No question about it...
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Not according to Fansadox!
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

Comment

I love the SCCA type events, GT or any production based class being my favorite. I love seeing what streetable cars can do at the track.

Comment

Im more of a dirt devil myself but trying to get into racing super motard
              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I'm a enduro rider and I have also tried out some folkracing (rally cross but without any sponsors :p)

So I'm a big motorsport fan.
                |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Yea, I pretty much like anything with an engine. :) I guess F1 and Rally are my main interest, but I also follow Speedway (bikes) and MotoGP.

Great to hear Schumacher back from retirement, only if it is until Massa recovers.

Comment

V8 Supercars for me I also race sprint karts (100cc yamaha)

Only the dead have seen the end of war

Plato

Comment

I always watch F1 and sometimes Moto GP.

Never watch NASCAR or Indy, although it is on TV over here if you get the right channels.

Will be a great field in F1 with Schumi back. Schumi, Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel, Webber, Button, Barichello and Raikonnen all looking competitive sounds tasty.
                      |TG-Irr| EmperorMustard

Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually an Emperor, or a Condiment.

Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

To bad we have to wait a month. August 23rd correct?
                        |TG|Ghost02
                        TG Pathfinder

Comment

I usually watch F1, quiet an interesting season its been so far.

Comment

No joke. I think Ferrari will win, but its gonna be a tough one.
                            |TG|Ghost02
                            TG Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
                              To bad we have to wait a month. August 23rd correct?
                              Indeed it is. European FP, in Valencia. Missed the equivalent race last year, so looking forward to seeing the track for the first time. It's a bit annoying it's such a long wait, but it will give Schumi time to get fit to race.
                              |TG-Irr| EmperorMustard

Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually an Emperor, or a Condiment.

Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X