How is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone?

I'm new to this community, and thought I'd say hello to everyone. :)

Re: How is everyone?

Welcome to the TG community! Glad to have another guy with TG. What games do you play?

Comment

Thank you, :) I play some ARMA 2, Project Reality (I don't play Battlefield 2 too much, too many immature players, too unrealistic for me), and I sometimes play CSS with my friend, Comapny Of Heroes, World of Warcraft occasionally, and SWAT 4. I have a bunch of other games uninstalled as well, so if I want to try something out with someone, I likely have it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Theory View Post
        Thank you, :) I play some ARMA 2, Project Reality (I don't play Battlefield 2 too much, too many immature players, too unrealistic for me), and I sometimes play CSS with my friend, Comapny Of Heroes, World of Warcraft occasionally, and SWAT 4. I have a bunch of other games uninstalled as well, so if I want to try something out with someone, I likely have it :)
        If you want a more realistic version of BF2 with less immature players, take a look at the Project Reality Mod. It is a realism mod, and TG has a huge community. TG also has a CSS realism server. Different from any CSS you will play!

Feel free to send me a PM if you need a hand or just want to chat. :)

Comment

As it says in my previous post I play "Project Reality" :)
          Thank you, I play some ARMA 2, Project Reality
          I will definately be sure to check out your CSS server sometime! Source Engines overall realism is... non-existent.

Also, I was playing the PR Server earlier, and I left, and when I try to rejoin it says I've been kicked by the game for excessive teamkilling, and somthing else :S :(

Comment

As it says in my previous post I play "Project Reality" :)

I will definately be sure to check out your CSS server sometime! Source Engines overall realism is... non-existent.
            Do't. I obviously can't read. That's what happens during summer break eh? :row__523:

As for being kicked, TG servers run a script that makes room for supporting members by kicking the longest playing non-supporting member. You didn't do anything wrong and you should be able to join right back up.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the quick reply. That is quite a relief, I was getting kind of worried :(

Comment

I have a question, do I have to wear a |TG-Irr| tag on the server before I can wear a |TG| tag? As I plan to be playing on this server all the time, unless there are no players online at the time. How do you classify an irregular?

Sorry for double post there, meant to edit.

Comment

The |TG-Irr| tags are for the members of the In-House Squad (IHS) "Irregulars". There are multiple IHS's in TG.

Anyone, however, can put the |TG| tags on as long as they read and accept the Primer and the rules of their particular game(s).

Here's some info on the IHS's

Welcome to TG by the way!
                  sigpic
                  I'm Back.

Comment

I have a question, do I have to wear a |TG-Irr| tag on the server before I can wear a |TG| tag? As I plan to be playing on this server all the time, unless there are no players online at the time. How do you classify an irregular?

Sorry for double post there, meant to edit.
                    Nope, the standard |TG| tag is for those who agree to the primer and such. The |TG-Irr| tag is from the TG Irregulars. TG is organized in to In-House Squads. To join an IHS, you need to be a supporting member. The Irregulars are the IHS that has the exception to that rule. Application is covered in that first Irregular link in their forum.

Comment

Ahhh, I understand now mate, thanks so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Comment

I'm new to this community, and thought I'd say hello to everyone. :)
                        I'm feeling frelling wretched. Can't sleep. But welcome to TG! Please feel free to hop in and play ARMA with us some time. It's a great crew and a very different, exciting gameplay environment.

TG isn't really a clan as much as it is a community united by a common perspective, or philosophy. We enjoy playing games 'the way they were meant to be played', which in our mind's generally means trying to play out tactical shooters using reasonably realistic tactics and making an effort to prevent losses, playing large team games like BF2142 or ARMA using coordination and teamwork, following order so that everyone is working together towards a common goal, and so on. It's also about playing in a spirit of maturity, sportsmanship, and comradery that makes for a very friendly environment. Please, feel free to come play with us!

And remember, if you play 2142, you can kill a TG squad, but they won't stay dead!

Comment

Welcome to the community, looks like you've already been helped with a rich amount of info. Glad to have another join the fold here. Great community if you're looking for mature and realistic gaming.
                          |TG-Irr| JWG

Battlefield 2 - Project Reality

Comment

Welcome and hopefully I will play with you on PR when I get back.
                            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Ahhh, I understand now mate, thanks so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated.
                              If you haven't found them already the PR forums are down below under the BF2 forum group. The stickies there will explain everything you need to know to be a TG teamplayer and how the server operates.

There's even some fun side threads like the Tomakishis (sp!) Castle spoof video on the first page.
                              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X