Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG: Massive Action Game

Hey guys,

I know I saw a thread about this in the really quiet PS3 forums, but has anyone gotten a chance to look at MAG, the new 256-player tactical shooter for PS3? If so, does anyone think TG might host a server for it? I think that it'd be awesome to play and it might even get me to go and buy a PS3. =D

The website for MAG and Wikipedia have useful links to news and previews about MAG (google "MAG" or "massive action game")

(Argh I can't use URLs quite yet) >.<

Re: MAG: Massive Action Game

There is zero capability for TG to host a server for a console game of any kind.

Comment

I don't think it's going to be a game where just anybody can host a server, but I may be wrong. I know the developers created their own server system to nullify any lag issues - and this has apparently impressively stood true throughout the closed BETA testing - and I am guessing all servers will be hosted by the game developers or whoever they contract and not by random individual people.

It looks great, will be interesting to see if they can pull of the final product...I know I will definately be getting it.
      |TG-Irr| EmperorMustard

Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually an Emperor, or a Condiment.

Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

The game catches my eye but the sad part is i cant play it :( aw well maybe in the furture, still got my pc :D
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
          There is zero capability for TG to host a server for a console game of any kind.
          =( - Oh well, it was worth asking.

Originally posted by EmperorMustard View Post
          I don't think it's going to be a game where just anybody can host a server, but I may be wrong. I know the developers created their own server system to nullify any lag issues - and this has apparently impressively stood true throughout the closed BETA testing - and I am guessing all servers will be hosted by the game developers or whoever they contract and not by random individual people.

It looks great, will be interesting to see if they can pull of the final product...I know I will definately be getting it.
          I guess I didn't think of that, and yeah, I was rather (pleasantly) surprised that the Beta did so well. Yeah, I think I might look about getting it still.

Comment

Finally! A console fps with decent sized maps and enough players! I'm actually looking forward to this one. Now, if only it had included mouse/keyboard support, they'd have an automatic winner on their hands.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
              Finally! A console fps with decent sized maps and enough players! I'm actually looking forward to this one. Now, if only it had included mouse/keyboard support, they'd have an automatic winner on their hands.
              Then it would be a PC game.
              "It's called a randomizer, and it's fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X