Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Heroes of Newerth players around?

Do we have HoN players around here?

I got into the beta (thanks to a friend of mine) yesterday and I am looking for some more people to play with.

For those of you who are unaware what HoN is, its a game based on the DotA style of game (one of the most popular mod, so to say, on Warcraft 3). HoN is based on the universe of Savage 2, developed by S2 Games.

So if any of you play it, hit me up with your username by PM or in this thread so we can get some TG ownage in there.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Any Heroes of Newerth players around?

Am I the only one ??? :(

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

I played it twice but was hoping it was more of a departure from dota then it is (more drastic changes). Hence not really interested in playing it. Don't get me wrong, looks and plays well, but I have had my fill of Dota. If anyone is interested in playing it I have 3 invites. PM me an email if you want to try it (don't waste an invite like me if you think you won't play it :P).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I want to try it with a friend of mine... my brother has it but no invites.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

1 invite left for anyone interested.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

If anyone else wants to try this game they opened up lots of spots for beta. Just supply your email HERE. (43,083 Keys Available as of posting). I guess they are going retail soon, not sure.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I'd love to play HoN with some TG members. I have 6 beta keys I'll give out to you guys if you want any. My name in game is Bayes.

Comment

I have played DotA quite a while and was a pretty decent WC3 gamer myself back in the days it was more populare. So how is that game?
                His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome. They took all the best parts of DotA and made it even better. I am really impressed with the UI too, they allow custom UI mods like WoW does. Want an invite?

Comment

I got into the HoN beta and have been looking for people to play with. My HoN handle is TGMkoll.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Yeah an invite would be awesome sauce!
                      His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by black_Mirror View Post
                        Yeah an invite would be awesome sauce!
                        Anyone that wants an invite PM me your email address.

If anyone wants to play HoN with me, my in game nick is Bayes.

Comment

So does anyone still has a key avialable? Bayes haven´t been online since that day and i would like to give that game a try
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry my PMs didn't have notification on, fixed that. I am subscribed to this thread though. Invite sent.

Comment

Thank you very much :)
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X