Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Ypnos 'ere, all the way from the UK!

I came across this group by accident and I must say I'm happy I did! I love (and own) pretty much all the games covered by this forum (sad, I know) and having read the primer, I like what I read. I like my gaming mature but fun and not pigeon-holed into just one game.

So, I'm just popping head round the door to say hi!

:)

Re: Hi everybody

Welcome to Tactical Gamer:)

What kinds of games are you playing right now?
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Right now I'm back to playing BF2142, Fallout 3 and the Champions Online Demo

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefield-2142/
        here is the section about the BF2142 players. You can introduce yourself there if you want to. You can also find helpful threads and tips in there about the game and stuff.

Cheers
        His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pointer :)

Comment

welcome, and enjoy :)

Comment

Welcome to TG! Look for MsDrBeat in 2142. We can squad up.

Comment

Welcome to, quite possibly, the best gaming community on the web.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                  Welcome to, quite simply, the best gaming community on the web.
                  Corrected.

Welcome there Ypnos, please just ask if you have any questions.

Comment

Hehe cheers :)

My first (rhetorical) question is why must BF2142 admins kick you when you're doing better than they are? :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Ypnos View Post
                      Hehe cheers :)

My first (rhetorical) question is why must BF2142 admins kick you when you're doing better than they are? :'(
                      You might want to check the 2142 forums as most of the TG servers have an auto kick for supporting members that looks like an admin kicked you, but is really an automated script. See here: clicky
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                        You might want to check the 2142 forums as most of the TG servers have an auto kick for supporting members that looks like an admin kicked you, but is really an automated script. See here: clicky
                        What he said. The admins do not kick/ban for that sort of thing. The 2142 admin team is amazingly wonderful.

Comment

Ypnos,

Just as a heads up, you might want to read the various posts in Announcements, particularly the one dealing with signatures. The current image size restriction is 468 px x 100 px. If you keep your current sig, at some point a mod or admin will give you an infraction and ask you to resize it or get a new one.

And welcome to TG. :)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thanks, Acreo, will do.

Sorry, I didn't mean TG admins with what I said. Was on a random server and got kicked 2 seconds before the game ended. I can't really join the TG server as it's int he US and ping is about 120ms...

Comment

My ping on the server is about 150 and i am still playing there. It takes some time to get used to it and you will get outshooten in most of the direct fire-fights.. so you have to be more tactical or do supporting roles what is totally fine for most of the people. At least your very helpful for the team :) and thats whats all about
                              His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X