• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hi...

Just saying hi for old times....

Not sure if you guys remember me... NS master lolol

So what have u guys been up to?

Re: Just saying Hi...

yes i remember you and hello to you too...

you've actually came in and out sometimes, will today be your permanent stay? :P

Comment

Jesus... just seeing this post makes me want to find something hide behind. billybob was one of our sharpest shooters of his day. I dare say that, today, he'd have a tougher run for his money, but I'm sure he'd still be scary.

Great to see you saying hello, billybob. Yeah, things are going well here, all around. NS server is doing well. CSS is a hit here again, and BF1942 is growing roots, too.

Lots... LOTS... of new regular faces around here. Sure would be nice if yours became one again. But if not, thanks for saying hello!
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If there's room wherever you're hiding, Wyz, let me know. :)

Jeez, billybob, welcome back... or hi... or [insert greeting appropriate to your return here].
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Hey hey Billybob!!!

How you been bud?Long time no see.I've just been playing Counter Strike:Source lately on the TG server.Hope to see you playing some games here.

Comment

I saw another ghost today, on a TG server. I don't want to give anything away, but his playername started with "P" and ended with "roximae".

w00t. :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You lie. You gotta be. Proximae was abducted by aliens, wasn't he?
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Hi Billy!

And I saw Prox playing CSS yesterday.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

hey guys....

i have been playing Worldofwarcraft lately and put fps on the back burner...

but let me ask what is the game of choice that the usually crew has been playing??

i might have to pop in and let you guys seek your revenge as my skills will be lacking..

lol

Comment

Either natural selection or cs:s.You pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                      Either natural selection or cs:s.You pick.
                      Battlefield: 1942 Desert Combat is taking off again in anticipation of BF2.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I said those two because those games the people he knows are playing them.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                          I said those two because those games the people he knows are playing them.
                          Oh. I guess I thought he knew Wyzcrack, Pokerface, TheFenix, Apophis, Tempus and who knows how many I'm forgetting...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Come on Cing.. one "c", please. Geeez man.. it's not like you just got off the boat. lol

billy, given the crowd you hung with last time around, NS or CSS are your best picks.

But, frankly, the grandest thing about this place is meeting new people. Take whatever satisfaction any of us has from knowing a group of people in one game and apply that satisfaction to three groups of people and many games.

Eventually, you're left with one massive group of people that you can play any game with. And that's when you've hit the sweet spot around here, not by getting to know one game's crowd.

For example, you mentioned WoW... there's a WoW channel on the TG TeamSpeak server where many people get together every night to go off and play WoW together, assisting each other in tasks and enriching each others' multiplayer experience. TG doesn't even HAVE a dedicated server for WoW and yet TG regulars are enjoying each others' company in that game.

So, bottom line, pick the game that looks the most appealing, and I'm sure you'll have a well-known group of buds to shoot at in no time.

My personal recommendations? In order? NS, BF1942, CSS, GR. All active, and all fun as hell.

Comment

Billy used to play BFDC with us, so I'm sure he'll be happy to know it's becoming revived here now.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X