Aion Open Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aion Open Beta

Aion is having it's 6 day open beta period from the 6th to the 13th and TG is in it!

If you'd like to check this game out then please head over to http://na.aiononline.com/en/

It's free to download (9gb's) and free to play for the open beta period.

We also have aion forum at TG
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/aion/

- -

Re: Aion Open Beta

Also, to anyone that is interested, you have to have an open beta key to get into the game. As of last night, you could still get them through fileplanet, which is also the fastest way to download the game client. The beta keys are free (all you have to do is sign up for a free fileplanet account if you dont already have one) and are good for the whole duration of the beta.

TG does have a legion (Aion's version of a guild) thats currently 20+ strong right now and we will actively be using teamspeak throughout the beta and launch. Most of us who are playing the beta did also play the closed beta, so dont be afraid that we're all going to be running around like chickens with our heads cut off. We'll be able to provide all the help and guidance that anyone needs.

Certainly hope to see some of you in-game!

Comment

Sorry guys just found out that only preorder and closed beta members can do this. So if you don't have a beta key you may not want to download this.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        As of last night, you could still get them through fileplanet, which is also the fastest way to download the game client.
        Eh, speed, schmeed. Give me a torrent any day of the week. I don't want speed. I want to be able to throttle my bandwidth so I can game. Bandwidth on an infinite timeline is infinite. Clogging my intertubes and making my games rubber band makes it FEEL infinite. ;)

The beta keys are free (all you have to do is sign up for a free fileplanet account if you dont already have one) and are good for the whole duration of the beta.
        Nope... Direct from Fileplanet, I just checked... "You must be a FilePlanet subscriber - Keys are delivered on a first-come, first-served basis." Just in case I clicked the "Sign Up" button and it took me to the subscription page.
        "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

yes ferris was mistaken. He is a subscriber lol.

However I am holding out hope that they release keys another way since it's called an open beta it shouldn't be closed but w/e they are milking it at fileplanet.

I'm guessing they will open it up to everyone after a couple days.

- -

Comment

Downloaded it, installed it and it was patching 900MB at 1kB/s from the launcher. Tried various methods and spent an hour of life I'll never get back trying to make this work lol

Gave up and went back to Champions Online ;)

Comment

you can't play it yet ypnos. Not until 12 pm est today. You should read the info first :P

It's also going to require an open beta key which was previously stated.

- -

Comment

Thats also why we said to download either the full client or the patch from fileplanet as well. Fileplanet gets anywhere between 300k/s and 1.5m/s.

Comment

got my self a beta key and started the download last night but forgot and shut down my PC :( have to restart the download again *sigh*

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

i'd use fileplant download manager adept, very fast and keeps your download.

- -

Comment

All I needed was the patch and It didn't take long... soooo who's on what server.

Comment

have they said how much a month they are saying? ive looked but i havent seen anything.
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

I think it is going to be the normal 15$ bucks a month.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

14 and some change... yeah 15 a month... they do have a yearly which is like 135 or something... I think I'll do that so I don't have to worry about monthly

Comment

The Aion team just updated this: Aion open beta is now open to ANYONE who signs up for a free fileplanet account. You can get your beta keys and participate in the last 5 days of open beta! Join us!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X