New Family Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Family Guy

So the new season of Family Guy starts this sunday on FOX. Anybody else going to watch it? I've seen the first episode (leaked and floating around the usual torrent channels) and thought it was funny. Will deffinantly be watching.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: New Family Guy

Definitely....one of the best shows on. I don't watch much t.v. really, but i make a point of catching [adult swim] every Sun. @ 11 PM. (EST) Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sea Lab 2021....good $%#*&.
    Dirt013

Comment

My DVR is ready to record. THen all I have to do is wait for the DVD release. =)
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Yup, definantly a good way to bring Family Guy back on the air. The episode is pretty no-holds-barred, something I wouldn't have expected given the past few incidents that have occured on-air recently.

All I need now is the date for the season premiere of Chappelle's Show and I'll be set!

Comment

Isn't it strange that May is becoming the best TV season?

Comment

i suppose ill have to wait a month to get it here, but it certainly seems to be another simpsons / southpark.... i was going to say / futurama but then i remembered that sucked ass after about 4 episodes.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
              i suppose ill have to wait a month to get it here, but it certainly seems to be another simpsons / southpark.... i was going to say / futurama but then i remembered that sucked ass after about 4 episodes.
              Yeah, Futurama is a huge disappointment. So is King of the Hill, in my opinion. Family Guy is better than the Simpsons, if not better than South Park, dare I say it. Family Guy has just a perfect way of timing funny remarks that makes it hilarious. Their cutscenes are the best part of the whole show.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                i was going to say / futurama but then i remembered that sucked ass after about 4 episodes.
                i agree...like many of you, i stopped watching it before the first season was even over.....but then [adult swim] picked it up after Fox dumped it....and it's actually gotten a lot better. give it a second chance...i think it deserves it.
                Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X