hello guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello guys

well i just wanted some 1 to know... that me and my clan plays alot on ur server in PR..well to make a long story short..me and my clan member was playin today for alot time..when there was only 4 people on..we was top squrad..we was winnin that map on our own..then the room was filling up..and then i get kick for no reason....i did not do ne thing..when i came back to the server the admin said it was to make room...now if u guys r just going to kick the better squard on the other side just cause we r doing all to work..is just not right...we have alot of members that like to play with u guys..but not if ur admins r going to do stuff like that...

thanks for ur time
    SHROOMY |LMC| Jr Officer

Re: hello guys

Nothing personal, if you are not a supporting member you dont get a reserved slot. That simple, we love good players on our servers, and it happens to any of us that aren't SM.

Comment

What do u mean..why not aleast ask some1 to hop out frist....i mean..its only respect....its better then braking up a good tank squard

Comment

It is an automated script that kicks you. The community is supported by people who pay for guaranteed spots on the servers. Unfortunately, that means that sometimes good players who have nothing wrong get kicked and have to rejoin.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think that anyone said it yet:
          The script kicks the non Supporting Member that had played the longest and not just any random non-SM

Comment

The guys says it.

The reason Admins can't ask people to hop out is that 1. It would take too much of their time and it is unworkable anyway, creating more problems than solving them. (such as) 2. This automated method is un-biased, which is alot fairer than picking and choosing who or who can not play.

And it doesn't even do that, it simply allows room for other people and is not saying you can't play.

Alamo says the key point which the automated script works from. A good tip then is to realise the server is filling and think about leaving and rejoining at an opportune time, (usually people do it in a map change but you can tell your SL/Commander etc, this is what you are doing due to the server being full) so's you start as 'a new player', again.

Just keep rejoining the server to come back in. Beware of the popup that says 'you have been kicked/banned....' it is something the admins can't change and is really saying 'server full' (unless you have of course).

Kick reasons are in this link: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...dmin-read.html

Stickies you must read are placed in the top part of the PR forum. They will give all the information you need and they are required to be read aswell.

For ease of purpose, Required Reading and Server Rules can be found here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

Any Admin issues, post in the BF2 Admin forum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X