Cool Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Show

Just wanted to post this article about show that i have been watching on the military channel, though it is dated the 13th of auguast, i think it is, by far, one of the smartest tv shows that the military channel has done.

i find it very informative from a civilian's standpoint and it even gets my adrenalin pumping just watching and picturing this stuff actually happening!!! if you guys get a chance on Thursday nights you should try to Tivo it or something it is really worth watching

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Cool Show

Moved to Generation Discussion.

| |

Comment

I've been watching this show also. I like the show and the only problem I have is at times he does things that are tactically stupid in order to show/inform the audience what is happening.

As an example one show he had to blow up an antenna structure. He stops in front of the tower, drops to his knees then takes his pov camera off his rifle and sticks it on the structure and starts talking to the camera explaining what he is going to do. All the while there are a couple opfor in roving patrols looking for him.

It's not as if I need him to narrate every little action after all I've been watching the show so I know his objectives and I can see what he is doing thru the various cameras that are placed around the area.

One of these times I want him to be narrating to the camera and have the opfor find him wasting time out of cover and pop him in the head with those paintbullets they use for training.

Over all it's an entertaining show.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Same here, started watching it the Thursday before labor day weekend. I will read the article and read more on what experience he has, but it was a neat scenario setting and the mission I saw was pretty cool. I will have to start to remember to set my tivo and record it every Thursday from now on.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

i am here!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse